Chapter 25

Elsa

What am I doing? This is can't be happening. I look away from Jack, ashamed of what I did.
"Elsa,"
He gently move my head for me to meet his eyes. He cradled my cheek,like he never hold me before. He began to lean in. Then there was a knock on the door. Jack let go of me and set me on the bed. He went to open the door.
"is Elsa ok?"
Oh no I forgot about Anna
"she's fine,Anna."
"may I see her?"
"um,"
He look at my direction and motion me to be still. And I did as I told.
"yes, you may."

Anna

I saw Elsa on the bed peaceful sleeping, but I notice a hint of blush on her cheeks. The same with Jack, he had a hint of blush in his cheeks.
"Jack, can I ask you a question?"
"um, sure."
"what's going on between you and Elsa?"
"um,"
I see him playing with his fingers. Hmm...

Jack

Oh no.
Why did she ask me that?!
"um what, Jack?"
Here it goes.
"we became best friends."
Not really. Anna looked at me with a suspicious look,then she believed it.
"Ok"
She was about to leave until she grab the collar of my shirt, lift me up, and look with me with anger.
"if you ever do something like you did 13 years ago, I will look for you, and you will taste my sweet punch, understand?"
Her eyes, they look red, or am I hallucinating? And the same with her voice. I nodded and she let go of me. Then she went all happy.
"good see you later."
And she left. When her footsteps were gone, I gave a sigh of relief.
"Elsa, it's clear."
"finally,"
She stretched and looks at my direction. She looks at me happy, then her expression changed.
"are you ok?"
She did say anything. I walked towards her and sat next to her. She gave me a hug. This reminds me back at kindergarten,

~flashback~

6 year old Jack

Where is Elsie? Where is Elsie? I seen her but now where is she?
"help!"
I followed the voice and found a girl surrounded by three boys.
"loser"
"idiot"
I went closer and saw that the girl was Elsie. The third boy hit her. That got me angry.
"hey! leave her alone!"
They look at me and they charge towards me. I ran as they followed me. Once I came toward a turn I hid in the bush. I saw them past by. As they left I went back where Elsie is.
"are you ok, Elsie?"
She was crying.
"don't cry Elsie,"
I sat next to her and she hug me.
"thank you,"
"anything for my Elsie."

~flashback over~

Why does every flashback makes me regret everything I have done to her?!
"Jack, is there something wrong? Is it what Anna said?"
"a little."
I then sigh.
"I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you."
"stop blaming yourself. And don't listen to Anna,she sometimes cares the threat a bit too far."
"yea no kidding, as for her eyes."
Elsa then looks at me, confused.
"what? Wait what about her?"
"her eyes, they were red."
"oh no,"
Elsa stand up and went toward her bag,and pull out a book. She then sat next to me and open the book.
"this is the book my guardian, Tooth,gave me. She said this has different types of powers people have."
"cool now let's search about the Anna situation."
"hmm let see, red eyes, red eyes, here."
She pointed to a picture of a person with red eyes.
"this has different types of power with red eyes. So tell me,how did she act?"
"hmm good question, does it involve her picking me up in the air by the collar of my shirt?!"
"ok, ok,"
Elsa look for great strength.
"I found only three, what else was different?"
I was thinking back until I remembered.
"her voice."
Elsa looked at the three,until she came upon one.
"shit"
"what's wrong?"
"she's becoming a vampire! I wasn't there to see. Ha I know who can fix it."
She flip through the book until she landed on a whistle. It was at the back of the book and placed on a cut out part of a set of pages. I was confused.
"what can a little whistle do?"
Elsa look out the window and blow the whistle. Then a bat flew in and transformed into a girl.
"Mavis, I need your help."
"ok but first, why is Mr. Jack pervert Frost doing here?!"
"um he came to tell me about Anna."
"what's wrong with Anna?"
"she's becoming a vampire."
Mavis then looks at me.
"so?"
Elsa then sighed and placed her hand on get head.
"you don't understand,"
Mavis then placed her hand on Elsa's shoulder.
"I understand,"
She was about to say something but I quickly wanted to ask her a question.
"Um Elsa?"
"what?"
"um how many types of vampires are there?"
Elsa then went to the book and went to the vampire category.
"well there are 2 types of vampires. There are the good ones like Mavis, who protect the people,and then there are the evil ones like...well..."
Elsa then drifted her stare to Mavis but she quickly regained her composure.
"that's classified, they harm everyone until they have drain all their victim's blood."
I began to run my fingers through my hair.
"and which one is Anna becoming?"
"she's becoming evil."
Mavis then began to panic.
"now that's bad. Where is she?"
"Maybe in the living room. Jack show her where it is."
I look at Mavis and she did not look happy.
"sure, come Mavis."
She went out the door as for me I followed. I want to ask her about what happen with Elsa when I wasn't around her throughout the years.
"Mavis?"
"yes Jack?"
"um I was wondering, what happen to Elsa throughout the years."
Mavis stop and look at me. She look around and shove me into another room.
"ok I'll tell you, but promise me you don't tell any other soul."
I gulped. She gave me a stare that will kill me.
"I promise."
She then sighed.
"ok, after you left her,she was having problems. Her feelings, it was taking control of her. You cause her to be stubborn. So I came in her life and became her friend and sort of her protector. If you were there, you should have seen her, she was scared of herself, afraid to hurt her own sister. She once did, but Anna accept her as she is. She's that way because of you. It's all your fault."
I then scoffed.
"my fault? I didn't know that leaving her will hurt her feelings?!"
Mavis then placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose
"well you did. Right now I think you have triggered something. If you did, she'll be a huge danger to your friends, her sister, and everyone, even you."
I then was taken back with those words.
"what do you mean "she'll be a huge danger""
Mavis looks at me frustrated.
"she is going to-"
She paused and she began to hear footsteps outside of the room. Then she went out and came back with Anna on her arms.
"here carry her."
She passes me Anna. Danm she's heavy. She was going pale second by second. Mavis was preparing the place to set Anna.
"can you hurry now?!"
Mavis scowled at me
"hold on now, you Jackass."
I muttered under my breath.
"Bitch."
"I heard that you bastard"
"oh really?!"
She then growled.
"shut up you son of a bitch. Now set her here."
I set Anna down in the bed. Mavis searched for bite marks on Anna.
"found it."
The bite was on her neck. It was a bad one.
"go get Elsa,"
I nodded as I walked towards the door. I walk toward the room Elsa is in. She was pacing back and forth, worried.
"Elsa?"
She stopped and she went running into my arms. I stroke her hair as she buries her face on my chest.
Elsa we found the bite."
She looks up.
"is it bad?"
"yes."
"is Mavis fixing it?"
"yes,"
I began to stroke Elsa's face. I began to lean in but Elsa stops me.
"No,"
"but,"
"no Jack "
I hold her hand and walked out of the room. Then we were stopped by Punzie. I quickly let go of Elsa's hand.