Chapter 31

Jack

Elsa, Elsa, Elsa

All I could think about is Elsa.

Her scent

Is addicting

It was so easy to track her.

I felt my conscience leave my body as mother took over. She knows about Elsa, but I have a feeling that she will like her.

Come my child,

My conscience regain my body's control that caused me to shake my head. It stings a little, but it's easy to get over. I knew that my mother wanted me back where she is hiding. I remember what she told me, and I will protect her from that bastard who wants her dead. I arrived at the cave and I saw her standing there with someone who almost looks like...

Pitch?!

I launched towards her and placed her behind me and felt my eyes change. His eyes look different. It is a emerald green color and he looks normal and lively than what he usually looks.

"What are you doing here?"

Mother then walked in front of me and then began to smile.

"See, I told you. Our chosen one is  following what he has learned."

I stood there and looked at them. Pitch began to caress mother's face, and sighs.

"It's been too long since I seen you, my love,"

Love?!

When did Pitch have felt love?!

Mother place a kiss on his cheek and embraced him.

"It's been ages, dear,"

They then turned to me, dumbfounded by what was presented.

"Jackson, this is your... father, he rescued you from dying out in the woods."

Pitch then walked up to me and smirked. I began to think back all the things he did to my family and I. What he did to Elsa.

"Why?"

I look at mother with a sadden expression. She then looks at me, concerned

"He was testing you, seeing if you have what it takes to finally kill him..."

I was taken back, all of this, was to prepare me for the real fight.

"Jackson,"

I look up at Pitch as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You passed the test. You're ready."

~~~

"Elsa,"

Elsa was stopped by her mother. Her mother looks at her with concern. She began to motion Elsa to come close to her.

"I need to know what exactly happened to you and your sister."

Elsa nodded. She reached to her mom's hands and held them.

"What do you need to know?"

"Who took care of you?"

Elsa gave a gentle squeeze to her mother's hands.

"A woman name Toothiana. She found Anna and I in a alleyway after you told me to run. She took us in and took care of us."

"How did your appearance changed? I remember you having brunette hair and chocolate brown eyes. According to the pack eldest, your appearance was supposed to be the same despite of transformation. They told me your wolf's eyes are gold."