Chapter 24

-next day-

"no,"
Jack began to scream. He was dreaming a nightmare.
"Emma, no!"
Emma clasped. Jack saw blood on a knife, and the person who's holding the knife was Elsa.
"Elsa? Why?"
"I'm sorry Jack."
And Elsa stab herself, and clasped.
"no!"
Jack woke up and looked around. He checked Elsa,but just found her still asleep. He gave himself a sigh of relief.
"it was just a dream, or a nightmare."
Then he his eyes turn to electric navy blue.
"Pitch,"
"hmm?"
Elsa woke up and saw Jack awake. She looked at him confused and she went back to sleep.
'I want to know what's Elsa's problem about Hans?'
Jack thought to himself.
'And I want to know where's her parents?'
Jack went to the window. By his surprise, he saw someone familiar. Emma.
"Emma?"
"hi Jack."
Jack rub his eyes and at the window. Emma was still there.
"she's a ghost."
He began to run his fingers through his hair.
"Jack,"
"I'm talking to a ghost."
He started to panic.
"Jack,"
"I'm going crazy
He then looks up with a concerned look.
"Jack! Listen, take care of yourself, Elsa, and Sam."
"what Emma why
"Hans and Pitch. They will do something to them."
Then Emma disappeared. Jack went to the bed.

Jack

I'm going crazy now.
"Jack who are you talk to?"
I look at Elsa and began to lie much more because I don't want her to look at me like I'm crazy.
"no one Elsa. Um can I ask you a question?"
"yes?"
She said as she began to stretch.
"what did happen your parents?"
I saw Elsa stand up and head toward the door. I grabbed her wrist.
"tell me, please. I'm begging you. I need to know."
She sighs and sat down on my bed. She looks at me and what she told me had me shocked. She looks at me with glassy eyes, which is rare for me.
"they were murdered. After that incident, I concealed my feelings, afraid to get out of control."

Elsa

When I told him about my parents and what I did then,he looked at me with pity and sadness
"why am I telling you this, you don't care."
"I know the reason to be mad at me, but I do care because I love...your past self and I want to know because I'm your friend, and friends are there for each other."
I looked at him confused.
"Now you know, me and Anna are orphans, and Im a helpless girl who have no control of and what she's capable of. Go, tell your fucking friends, and the whole fucking school."
I was boiling with sadness and anger. But I felt Jack grab my hand.
"I am not going to do that. Just let it go Elsa,the past mistakes is in the past. This is now. I promise to keep this secret."
"do your swear on your life you won't tell."
"I swear on my life."
I began to smile. Then we stared into our eyes. I gave him a hug. And What Jack did, surprise me the most.
He kissed my cheek.
~

Jack saw Elsa blush.
"Well let's go and see if everyone is awake."
Elsa nodded and they walked out of the room. They see everyone expect for one.
"oh Kiara left. If you want breakfast, there are still more chocolate chip cookies and chocolate milkshakes."
Elsa ran toward the kitchen and grab her breakfast. She sat down and began to eat.
' She sure love chocolate.'
Jack thought. Then Jack hear a sound. Then he looks at Elsa. Elsa caught his message. There went the sound again. Elsa stand up and started toward the back door. Jack went and caught up to her.

Jack

As Elsa and I went out of the house,something didn't feel right. I looked at Elsa and saw more black streaks on her hair. Oh no. I reached out toward her hand, but instead she grabs my wrist.
"Don't
"but,"
"shh"
"Els-"
Elsa put her hand over my mouth. The sound is near by. Then there was a shake at the bush.
Then a white fluffy husky appears.
"Olaf?"
Then the bush began to shake. And someone came out of it. A man in green came out. He's a red head with s big smile on his face.
"Elsa,there you are."
Then he looks at me and gave me a dirty look.
"who's this?"
Elsa looked at me and sighed.
"Jack, this is Peter Pan. Peter, this is Jack, my friend."
I saw Peter look at Elsa. He then gasp at the sight.
"Elsa, your hair, it's-"
"not now. Jack can you tell me why are you glaring?"
I looked at Peter one more time and look at Elsa, smiling.
"nothing. "
"well I got to go get something wait here."
Elsa said pointing at me and Peter. When she left, we began a glare contest.
"you should back away from her."
"no, you should."
Peter then scoffed at me.
"I don't give a fuck. You should stay away from her. She's mine."
"you just met her. You can't love a girl you just met."
Peter backed away a little.
"how do you know?"
"guess?!"
Peter went close to my arm and I felt a sharp pain. I grab my arm.
"You bastard!"
I could help but growl and whimper. Peter studied my blood which is on his knife.
"you're just like Elsa. *mumbles* The prophicy is true. I'm the one who suppose to be with her."
"what?"
I said as I held my arm and tried to hide the blood.
"nothing. Quick Elsa is coming. "
I looked and saw Elsa coming. I stick my hand out and Peter shook it. We fake smile like we became friends.
"I knew you guys will get along."
She hug me and Peter. Behind her back, we glared at each other. Elsa began to pull back and we fake smiled again.
"so, Peter what brings you here?"
"well I went to your place after yesterday, and when i saw your window, you weren't there. This fluffy husky barked at me and pointed a road. So I followed him."
Olaf barked and pant. Elsa picked up Olaf and whispers something. Then she let him down. Elsa sniff and saw me. She started to look at my arm.
"Jack what happen? Never mind, you will heal fast."
"ok."
What a relief.
"Peter follow Olaf please. I will later deal with you."
Olaf went ahead and Peter began to follow. He later stop and hug Elsa which made me feel mad. Then he let go and went after Olaf. Now me and Elsa are alone.
"so,"
Elsa looks at me.
"Do I get a hug?"
Elsa then scoffed.
"let's go back inside."
"Fine."
We entered and saw everything a mess. Everyone look at us with worry. I'm guessing they played something.
"what the fuck happened here?!"
"well you see hehe funny story,um,"
"we were eating the chocolate that we had left over!"
"nice job, Punzie."
"we're doomed."
I looked at Elsa and saw a hint of royal blue on her eyes. She began to tremble. I began to panic. Then she fell on the floor.
"Elsa!"
I picked her up and I began to carry her to the room.
"don't worry, Anna, she'll be okay."
She nodded and I continue to walk away. I looked at Elsa. She look so peaceful. Then I felt her struggling. She open her eyes and they are still royal blue.
"what happen?"
" you fainted."
"I'm going to shower. "
She climbs off my arms and headed to the bathroom. I went to the room and got clothes for Elsa. I look outside the room. I sigh that it was clear. I went to the bathroom and left her clothes.
"Elsa your clothes are here."
There was silence maybe she can't hear me.
"Elsa?"
I began to hear growls. Uh oh. I went out of the bathroom and back to the room we share. I then let out a sigh of relief.
"I made it out alive."
I left the room by climbing out of the window. I look all around,it was night time. Then I felt a sharp pain on my back. I look up to see Peter. I was pinned to the wall, while Peter has his pocket knife at my neck.
"listen here buddy, I will have Elsa,and now one will stop me."
Anger began to boil inside me but I began to chuckle.
"well you forgot something,"
"and what is that?"
I look up again, knowing that my eyes are now electric navy blue.
"I'm a werewolf."
I saw Peter started to back away,but it was too late. I began transformed. My teeth began to go sharp, my ears began to point out, and I began to grow claws. Then it stopped. I stay there quiet.
"Jack?"
Then I began to attack. Peter had his knife out and began to strike. Until a figure stop us. Elsa.
"good you're here."
Elsa looks at Peter with a look, which shut him up.
"Jack, please calm down."
The only thing I let out was a growl.I look at Peter, while leaving. I pounce and had him trapped.
"Jack!"
"please spare me."
Elsa tried to pull me off of him,but I would budge.
"that's it, Frost!"
She pulled me and toss me toward a tree. She looks at me with those royal blue eyes. Then she pulled Peter up.
"sorry about Jack."
"it's okay. Please don't tell me you're mad too."
Elsa then let's out a chuckle.
"no, because I can manage it. He's a newbie at this."
"huh no wonder."
"now tell me what did you say that cause him to get mad?"
"um,well,"
Elsa then crossed her arms and looks at him, waiting for his response.
"well?"
"well he got mad when I told him that hoodies are bad."
Fucking liar. I began to stand up and change to my original form.
"that's not true. He-"
I pointed at Peter,but he disappeared.
"he's gone."
"well let's get back inside."
We went through the window. We were quiet. Then we looked at each other. I never knew Elsa's eyes are so beautiful. Then we began to lean in. She closes her eyes and I did the same. (A/N: get ready for the feels.) We began to get closer and closer until I felt something soft on my lips. Then she put her arms around my neck and got close. I felt my arms going around her waist. We release, and look at each other. I put my hand on her cheek. She does the same. And that made me realize...

I'm in love with Elsa.

A/N:

Hey

Wolfie here.

This the first time I post a chapter after a few months.

And Jelsa is starting to grow. And maybe I should make a love triangle. Maybe.

Well that's it,don't forget to comment character requests.

Wolfie out❄️