Chapter 17

Jack
"who are you?"
I said with my hands up to defend myself.
"I'm Vanellope Von sweetz and that's Ralph."
"Some call me Wreck-it Ralph."
Said the huge man.
"why?"
"because of these."
He said while showing his hands to me. I saw Vanellope stroking Elsa's hair. She's peaceful when she's asleep. She looked at me and gave me a strange candy.
"Ralph, her anger kept leveling up. She needs help."
Ralph went to Elsa and sense something. Vanellope went and took my hand.
"eat the piece of candy."
She said with a look in her eyes. I did what I was told.
"that....is one....strange piece of candy."
Then it went black.

Vanellope

There is something strange about this guy. Once he ate the piece, he blacked out. Note to self: Don't let Ralph know that I took Sleeping Beauty candy for this occasion.
"Vanellope what did you do?!"
I looked at him and began to slip on gloves.
"Ralph carry him we have to take then to her. Remember, Elsa told us that something will happen."
Ralph nodded. He first picked up Elsa, who was tired, and the boy. I hope this will work.

-at the swamp-

Elsa

Where am I? Well the last thing was that Vanellope and Ralph appeared and gave me chocolate and then I think I got tired by running. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw Jack on the other side of the little hut.
"Where am I?"
I said when I held my head. Then I felt a weight on me.
"Elsa, you're awake!"
Said Vanellope, with a smile on her face. What is she doing here?
"We have news for you."
Said Ralph. I then shifted into a sitting position.
"What is it?"
Vanellope could hold back the excitement.
"This boy is the solution."
I look at her with a expression that cause Vanellope to nervously chuckle.
"Jack?! The solution?! Pfft like you're the president."
"Hey!
Then another voice interferes with the group.
"Who's making the noises. Juju!"
A snake appears and goes to the voice. Then a old lady appeared.
"Mama Odie."

A/N

Wow well hello pups

Wolfie here.

I need more new characters for the other chapters. And there's a suprise in one chapter so stay tune. Well here's chapter 17. Any characters you want me to add in the story write it in the story. So yea.

I'll update soon.

Wolfie out.❄️