Chapter 4

Elsa woke up with a killer headache. She then noticed claw marks on the wall, the clawed door, and the chains on her arms.

"Fuck. I went all out last night."

Elsa then heard a knock on the door. she went stiff, thinking that it was her guardian. 

"Elsa, it's me, Anna."

Elsa sighs in relief and cleared her throat.

"Come in."

Anna emerged from the door, with a cup of water and ibuprofen.

"Here's for your headache."

Elsa took the cup and pills. Once she finished taking them, Anna released her from the chains.

"It looks like we need to get something to keep you in control."

Anna said placing her hand on Elsa's shoulder. Elsa smiles.

"Everything is fine. I just need a little more time to control myself. Come on, let's get to school."

They began to get ready to leave the house and straight to school.

~Time skip~

Elsa went to her last class worried about yesterday. Much more, she haven't seen any of the Big four around. But someone pulled her to the janitor closet. She looked and it was Jack. Elsa scoffed and started to pull away.

"let me go Frost!"

She said as she struggles against Jack's grip.

"I'm not letting you go until you answer my question."

"Fine,"

She said, crossing her arms. Elsa slowly starting to panic, but she knew that she can't have Jack see her wolf out in front of him. She began to tap her foot, impatiently.

"So?"

Then they heard Rapunzel's voice outside.

"Jack! ugh where is he?"

Jack looked at Elsa and her eyes were fighting which color her eyes should be.

"~growls~"

Jack just hug her and she began to get more angry. Then Rapunzel left and Jack let go of Elsa.

"Now first question, what was that all about yesterday?"

Elsa froze for a bit and then spoke.

"it's none of your business."

With that, Elsa escape from Jack and went to her class.

"God damn it,"

Jack said, hitting the wall. Then he heard some noises in the halls. Jack went out of the janitor closet and saw Elsa against the wall held by a guy. Jack grab his backpack and hit it on his head. He looked at Jack and was knocked out. She began to growl and looked at Jack.

"Look at the mess you cause,"

"Well at least can I get a thank you,"

But she left. Elsa ran and ran until she's in her class.

"Can't he just leave me alone?"

Elsa sighs and began to take a seat, waiting for the day to pass.

~Time skip~

The day ended quickly. Elsa sprinted out and towards the woods before Jack can pull her again into a closet with no space. She walked around the woods. Elsa sighs. She never felt peace in her life.

"Might as well walk around until I am competing calm."

With that, Elsa began to get deep into the woods, lost in her thoughts. As night fell, it was peaceful. She still remembers her and Jack as friends, where he didn't commit something idiotic for her to be ignored. Elsa stop mid way, bending over. She began to feel unbearable pain.

"ahhhh why is he like this!"

And she punches the tree. She didn't notice it was full moon. She then hold on against the tree.

"Not again,"

She looked at her hands. Her nails became pointy as of her ears had became wolf-like.

"No it's full moon! Ahhhhhh!"

Her teeth become sharp and her eyes are silver royal blue. Her transformation stopped leaving her in her half form. Elsa felt the pain go away for a bit, only to have her panting. But she didn't notice that Jack was following her.

Jack then stop as he saw the figure. The figure looked at Jack as it's eyes glows. It began to growl. The figure came closer and saw it was only Jack and started to run. Jack began to chase down the figure. He tackled it down and saw that the figure is Elsa.

"Elsa?"

Jack was surprise to see Elsa.

"Run... p-please s-stay away from m-me... I'm a monster."

She ran and at the same time looked back. Elsa, with all her strength, knocked down a tree to stop him from following her.

"I'm a monster!"

Jack wanted to go after her, but he knew that it's best to leave her alone. He began to think through what he had experienced

"She... showed her feelings."

Jack for the first time in forever, saw Elsa make an expression. He saw fear.

"I... I need to do something, before things get ugly."