Chapter 20

It was Sunday and Jack woke up. He looked at his arm. It had a big bruise on it.
"Anna gave me a good punch."
He touch the bruise and wince.
"a really good one."
He put a shirt on him and put on fresh pants. He was about to come out but his phone rang. He picked up his phone and looked at the number.
"private number."
He answers the phone and a creepy voice was heard.
(Mystery call)

J: hello?

?: hello Jack. You have a minute until your brother ,Sam dies.

(End of call)

Elsa

I went to a cafe and ordered two coffee. When I arrived at the place, I felt if someone is watching me but I shrugged. As I entered ,I was greeted by Anna.
"hey Anna."
"hi Elsa, my best sister of the whole world,"
I sighed knowing that she wants something.
"what is it?"
"can I go with Mavis to the movies?"
"well I trust Mavis, ok."
Anna hugged me.
"thank you Elsa."
And she left. I went toward Jack's room, and knock. There was no answer.
"Jack?"
I open the door and left the two cups on Jack's desk. I walk up to Jack and Jack looked up.
"Jack?"
"my brother is gone,"
I was shocked. But I know who took him. I left the room and Jack saw.
"where are you going?"
"somewhere to take care of business."
I went to the door and Tooth saw.
"Elsa,"
"yes Tooth."
"be careful, remember what North said."
"I know."
Tooth gave me a hug. And left. I went toward a place I know where he is. The dark alley. I saw something on the ground. I went closer and found out who it was. Sam. He was all bloody.
"Hans! Pitch! show yourselves,you cowards!"
Hans and Pitch appeared.
"Elsa, I see you saw our guest
"why are you doing this?"
"one word:revenge."
I didn't understand but then they disappeared. I went to Sam to check if he's ok.
"he's breathing but heavily."
I carried him,and ran toward my place. Blood stained my shirt but I didn't care. As I arrived I saw Tooth, Anna,and Jack. I tripped and fell, and Sam's body fell.
"Elsa are you ok?"
"I'm fine."
I stand up and saw Jack with his face shocked.
"you did this?"
"what? No! I would never do this!"
Tooth felt the pulse and she sighed in relief.
"he's still breathing."
"he better be ok or you're fucking dead."
I was shocked of what he said.

-one hour later-

Elsa went to the room Sam is. As she opened the door she saw Jack. Jack was holding Sam's hand.
"why do you think I will hurt him?"
Jack couldn't take it anymore. He did something he didn't want to do. He slapped her. Elsa held the side of her face. She looked at Jack.
"I didn't-"
But Elsa ran out. Elsa's eyes flickered of what color should it be, Anna saw Elsa run to her room but she was shocked. She saw Jack after Elsa. Anna stopped him.
"what did you do?"
"I slapped Elsa."
Anna gasped.
"look what you have done!"
Anna began to pace.
"You might had triggered it..."
"what's wrong?"
"you idiot, you just had to do it. You might triggered something. The darkness will take over her again."
"what do you mean again?"
"Elsa was just in second grade. When you left her, something snapped inside her. Her hair turned black with a white streak and her eyes turn black with purple. I knocked her out by a hug and Toothiana took Elsa in her arms. A lady, Mama Odie help Elsa,she put something on Elsa to conceal her emotions. Until today,what you did she's going to the cycle again."
"oh no."

To be continued.

A/N

Heyo pups

Wolfie here.

Here's chapter 20. Well I'm doing the other part on chapter 21. Elsa's is going to brome dark Elsa. Well that's that.

Will update soon.

Comment new characters.

Wolfie out.❄️