Chapter 16

Elsa returned from the house. It was 2:00 in the morning. She tiptoed toward her room until someone's hand went over her mouth and drag her to a room. Elsa began to struggle. That person let go and locked the door.  Elsa looked and saw Jack without a tee shirt. Elsa's face began to burn but with the darkness he couldn't see.
"what the hell?! did you bring me here?!"
She said in a whisper.
"it's 2:00 am in the morning. Where did you go."
He whispered like he was her father.
"I went to visit someone."
"who?"
Jack said leaning in close to Elsa.
"that info is classified"
Jack began to whine like a puppy who wants a treat.
"Jack please don't do that."
Then Jack did the puppy eyes.
"Jack please not the eyes."
"then tell me."
"no."
Elsa headed toward the door until Jack grabbed her wrist.
"Jack,"
"just listen."
Elsa went to Jack's bed and sit down. Jack sat in front of her.
"why are you avoiding me?"
"you broke our promise that meant something to me."
Jack sticks out his pinkie. Elsa look at him.
"and I'm fixing that promise."
Elsa was shocked that she flinched back. She stand up and went to the door.
"Elsa,"
Elsa opened the door with a dead look on her face.
"Elsa,"
"Go rot in hell."
Then Elsa went running. Jack went after her. Elsa was then stopped by someone she knew, by giving her a piece of chocolate. By taking a bite, Elsa then drifted to a deep sleep. Jack, who catches up with Elsa, saw a girl with black hair with little candy clips and a man with freakishly big hands and has a gap between his teeth. Then he saw Elsa on the ground, unconscious.
"who are you?"
Jack said with his hands up to defend himself
"I'm..."

A/N

Cliffhanger

Hello pups

Wolfie here.

Here's chapter 16.

Guess these characters.

Ugh I hate school. Well if you're wondering why I'm not updating the previous chapter is because of homework and church stuff. So basically I didn't have free time. So I'll be updating the chapters slow. But thank you for reading this story since I notice that this book has more reads than the other book that I wrote. So yea.

I will update soon.

Wolfie out.❄️