AE - 12

"Okay. So you agreed to this why?" Kyle asked me the next day, during training.

"Because. He's a nice guy, and we just clicked. Plus, as Katy so nicely put it, he's got one heck of a tush." I said sparring with him.

"Who does?" Jake suddenly appeared next to me, startling me so much I kicked him in the chest.

"Sorry not sorry. And my date for this evening. Got a problem with that petunia?" I asked, already bored.

"You're my mate, you're supp-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Oh. I'm your mate? And what, do pigs suddenly fly with the eagles? Did I never get beaten? Oh do share. This is news to me!" I said sarcastically. "Now shut up and get back to training. You'll need it" I said and turned around.

"I like the sarcasm Sara. It's really endearing." Richard said, appearing out of nowhere.

He picked me up in a hug and spun me around.

"Well hello to you too!" I said hugging him tighter, so he didn't drop me as he spun.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked me. I grinned and nodded eagerly.

"I'm so excited! I mean like gahhhh! It's gonna be so much fun!" I said with a laugh. "Now put me down. I have to spar with Kyle. You go back to training. You can't be a ninja unless you do!" I said sing songy.

"Okay. See you tonight. Wear something you're willing to get messy in!" He said, walking backwards, back towards his partner.

"I will!" I told him laughing. Then I turned back to Kyle, who was staring at me incredulously.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I haven't seen you smile like that since you saw Riley. And even then. You weren't this happy." He commented.

"Well, of course I was glad to see Riley, I mean, I thought she was dead, and she is almost a twin to me, she's just a year older... but I've never been this happy. Not that I can remember." I said, kind of softly.

I heard Jake whimper behind me.

"Oh suck it up already! Unless you want me to kick you in the jaw!" I suddenly snapped at him.

"But you were supposed to be mine." He whimpered.

"And I could have been. But what did you do? You rejected me, and I accepted your rejection. Whose fault is it? Not mine. So deal with it. Learn to live with your mistakes. Geeze." I said, really annoyed.

"Well, it looks like you want someone to die soon." Kyle jokingly said. I laughed.

"Yeah. Now let's teach these wolves a thing or two about fighting. SAMMMMY!" I screeched, knowing it'd piss her off.

"I told you NEVER TO CALL ME THAT IDJIT FACE!" she shouted, coming at me. I planted my heels.

I glanced around quickly. Good. We got their attention. I smiled.

"Come at me bruh," I said doing the come at me sign with my hands.

"You're gonna regret this Sara Marie Winters. You are gonna be so mad that you're pretty little face won't be pretty for your date tonight." She said and I grinned.

"Awww. Thank you. You're pretty too. And I have a date for you as well. Like a legit one." I said.

"Oh it is on." She said and tackled me.

I laughed.

************

Let's just say that my face was busted up some, my hands as well, as well as other parts of my body. I was also sore all over. Sam wasn't doing much better.

"Do you think it worked?" She asked, outta nowhere.

"Yeah. I think we got their attention." I laughed.

Any pack we went to, anytime I yelled Sammy, she knew it was time for a show. She actually didn't mind it all that much.

"So did you really get me a date?" She asked.

"Yeah. I did." I sat up quickly with a groan.

"Dang. Now we have to pretty ourselves up." She joked. I grinned.

"I'll get Kim." I said, and dialed her cell number into my phone.

"Hello bruisey. How's your face?" Kim answered on the first ring.

"Good. I need you to come over and help us get ready for date night." I told her.

"Bring Janessa!" Sam shouted into the air.

"Okay! Baby and I coming over. See ya in a sec."

She hung up before I could reply.