15. Wattpad? War? W-rings?

{Sara's POV}

I was on Wattpad. Awesome place btw. If you haven't heard of it then either look at the app or website you are using you little lunatic.

I was looking at similar stories under a book and saw one with a title and cover that look interesting. Yes. I judge books by their covers... And titles. I clicked on it and read the description.

'My mamma used to tell me that dreams always came true. I found out that dreams could also be nightmares. My mamma used to tell me that when you make a wish at 11:11 it will come true. I figured out that wishes aren't always good. My mamma used to tell me that wishing upon a shooting star, or the first star you see, would make your wildest dreams come true. I figured out that wildest didn't mean good. My papa used to tell me that nothing bad would ever happen to me. I believed him, up until fifth grade. When I was in a car accident. Me. My papa. My baby sister. I nearly died. My mamma and papa used to tell me that nothing could break my spirit. I still believe that. You wanna know why? Because I know that no matter what, even if I'm broken, I still have my mamma, my papa, and my brothers and my sisters. My mamma and papa used to tuck me in at night, Because I always started screaming because of the nightmares. I found out that a wishbone breaking doesn't give you luck. I found out that I'm broken. I can't be fixed. I'm not alone. This is my story. The Story of the Broken Girl'

The Story of the Broken Girl. Only has 4 reads and 4 votes. But it also only has the prologue and chap. One up so... I read what was there and added it to my library. (Real Book on Wattpad)

"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly asks

"NOTHING!" I scream as I turn around and face Sam.

"Geeze girl! Show me!" She begs, so I show her the website in the computer.

"Wattpad" I say and she nods.

"Make me an account!" She begs.

So I do.

"You are now DawnScribe." I tell Sam.
(Real person, not named Sam though. Read her story of autumn ever dawn)

"Yes!" She shrieks and I cover my ears.

"What are you a dog whistle?!?" I shriek back!

"NO! What are you a flashlight?" She shrieks and I grin.

"You just called me bright doorknob!" I tell her.

"No. I was saying you run on batteries and are a block head."

"Take it back!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Make me!" She challenges.

"You want me to go alpha on your butt?" I ask.

False Fear Floods her Fiend-(ish)- eyes.

"No!" And she bows down comically.

"I'm not your queen. Get up!" I tell her laughing.

"Yes your highness!"

"What's going on in here?" Jake yells as he bursts into my room.

I shriek and grab a sheet pretending that I'm not wearing anything, and Sam does the same.

His eyes widen and I mind link Sam.

'This is hilarious, now slowly come over here and then go under the sheet'

'Deal' she replies.

I walk to the door and shut it partially, so it is still easy to see in, but before I close it all the way, Sam ducks down and crawls over to in front of me, and we both are facing the door.

I start fake moaning and I watch as Jake's eyes darken with lust. I think mine do to. I fake moan again louder, and Sam groans in annoyance, but it fits this situation.

"Sara." Jake's voice is husky and I giggle

I slowly drop the sheet

And see disappointment cross his face.

He actually wanted to see me nude! I laugh and so does Sam.

"Payback isn't very nice is it mr?" I ask.

"No." He replies. "Sorry" he mumbles.

"It's fine. Now Sam-" she cuts me off.

"I know. I know. I'm leaving. Talk to ya later!" She says.

She walks outta my room and closes the door.

"I have a question for you." Jake says and I nod.

"And it would be?" I ask.

He gets down on one knee, and pulls out a ring box. He opens the box and I see a simple diamond ring.

"Sara Fox, will you marry me?" He asks.

I gasp in shock.

Suddenly alarms start ringing.

"Rogues!" Someone yells.

I start running out if the room, but then stop and turn to face his crestfallen face. I run back to him, an kiss him. I hold out my hand and say one word that changed my life.

"Yes"