AE - 13

((I really hope you guys are liking the alternate endings. I haven't gotten any complaints yet, nor comments, but I take that as a good thing. I actually am starting to like this story again. Lol. Love you. On to the story! XD))

Janessa was an adorable baby. I got to have her sit on my lap while Sam got all dolled up for her blind date.

"So Kim. You got married huh?" I asked.

"Yeah. And had a baby less than a year later. Even though you weren't there when she was born, I made you godmother, and then the honorary godfather title goes to whoever you marry. And yeah..." she trailed off. I grinned.

"Oh my goshhhhh! That's soooo sweet of you. And what else. What haven't you told me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

She glanced over at me and then back to Sam's hair.

"Oh just that I'm expecting again, but you CAN'T tell anyone. I haven't even told John yet..." she said embarrassed.

"I feel special." Sam said.

"You should. There's nothing she doesn't tell John." I said. She laughed, and so did Kim.

Upon hearing her mother's laugh, Janessa gurgled happily and then giggled. I grinned.

"Awwwwww" I awed.

"Yeah. She does that. But whenever certain people are near, she just hates them, like she's always hated Jake, and understandably. Anyone she's disliked turned out to be bad news. It's weird." She said, the last part mainly to herself.

"Yeah. Weird." I muttered.

***********

{Anonymous POV}

Waiting for the girls to finish getting ready for their dates was torture. I mean there was only one shot at this. If I screwed up, I'd be killed. I can't.

All I gotta do is grab Sara. That's it. Then she can't shift. Can't do anything.

It's nice having a taser on hand always.

Enough of that.

I walked out of the guest pack house, and into the main one.

"It's almost time," I said to the guard on duty, the one who was betraying his pack.

"It's been long enough!" He said exasperated.

"Agreed. I have a date to plan."

***********
{Richard's POV}

"Ma! I have a date tonight!" I shouted after training, when I got home.

I heard her squeal.

"With who! Is she pretty? Oh she must be? Do I know her? Is she your mate?" She asked in a hurry.

"Ma. Breathe in. Breathe out. She's gorgeous. She's not my mate, she xant be. Remember? But there is a reason to laugh when I'm with her. Ma. It's Alpha Sara. She's agreed to go to dinner with me tonight!" I said with a huge grin.

"Oh. My. She's lovely. And sorry, I didn't mean to bring her up. I'm gonna go clean now..." my Ma said awkwardly.

"How about you help me Ma? I don't know how to do this. I've never had to." I said to her, tired suddenly.

"Of course I will! So dinner eh? How about you go to the shop? I mean get balloons, darts, pizza, and then have a cocer, and bam. Fun date!" She said. No hesitancy at all.

"How long have you been planning for a date Ma?" I asked grinning.

"Who knows! Too long I suppose." She said narrowing her eyes at me

"Sorry! I'll go set up the date! Love you!" I said running out the door.

This is going to be fun!