2. Impossible

When I opened my eyes, I felt different. I stood up, and felt substantially shorter. I looked down at my hands, but couldn't see them. I saw paws. I ran over to my mirror, and saw what color wolf I was.

I was a pure white wolf, no one has seen or heard for one in over a CENTURY! I knew, somehow, that I was the last in existence. I pictured myself in human form, and close my eyes. When I opened them, I was as naked as the day I was born. I quickly put on my pajamas and went to bed, not actually caring about my brother's party. I fell into an unusually dreamless (or rather nightmare-less) sleep.

**********

I woke to a pounding on my door, and screaming.

"GET UP! GET UP BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE A DOOR ANYMORE!" Kim yelled through the door. I got up quickly and pulled on a pair of leggings and a tie-dyed t-shirt. I opened the door and pulled Kim into my room.

"Do you want to wake up the entire house?!?!" I hissed. She shook her head. I smiled a sorry to her and ran down the stairs. I cooked a buffet today, but only because I was in a good mood. I grabbed a green apple, but it, and ran to school all happy and smiling. When I got there, I grinned and went to my locker. When I got there I grabbed all my school crap, and headed towards English. The bell rang. And... I was late. I sighed and shrugged. 'Oh Well!' I thought. 'Might as well skip!' So I went back to my locker and put my stuff away, an then I smelled the most intoxicating smell I've ever smelled. It was like a forest, right after a rain shower, but it had the distinct smell of fresh cotton as well sounds weird but smells heavenly. I followed the smell, and then I felt sparks shoot through my skin as someone pushed me against the wall. So I said one word.

"Mate."

**********

"What's your name?" He growls out.

"Guess!" I say and smirk.

"What. Is. Your. Name?" He says again, his eyes turning black.

"Guess!" I say again.

"Tell me!" He says using his alpha voice.

"Fine," I start. "My name, is Sara. Sara Fox." I tell him. I grin.

"Well then, I, soon to be alpha of Midnight Pack, Jake Ice, reject you, Sara Fox, as my mate." He says. I growl lowly but laugh. He looks at me confused.

"Oh dear Mr. Alpha," I say and pat his cheek softly. "You'll regret those words." I finish and walk off.

**********

My mate was the son of the alpha. Crap! 'But he is really hot!' Katy whined. She was really really sad that he rejected us. I tried to comfort her. 'Katy. It'll be okay. We will make him regret ever rejecting us.' I told her. She nodded and I ran home. I ran up to my room, grabbed about two thousand dollars, from my mum and what I'd saved, a few pairs of clothes and shoes, and some food. I wrote a quick note to whoever would find it, and then one to Kim. I then opened my window, jumped out, ran into the woods, and shifted into my Snow White wolf. I ran for hours, and I could feel my pack bond breaking every step of the way.

**********

I ran until I couldn't feel my legs or paws, and then ran some more. When I finally crossed my pack boarder, I howled in freedom. I was ecstatic that I wouldn't get beaten anymore. And I know someday I would go back, but..., that day WASN'T today!