10. Alpha Luna

{Sara's POV}

"Jake." I whispered. I might have also poked him in the face a few times.

"What?" He groaned and I giggled. He was really adorable as he slept.

"How am I gonna live with your pack?" I asked and he sighed. He pulled me to his chest and whispered in my ear.

"Like this." His breath sent awesome sparks down my back. I shook my head.

"I mean how am I gonna live with your pack, if I have my own pack to protect?" I asked. He kissed my neck softly.

"Join the packs together and become an Alpha Luna. A.L. For short. Or just Al." He chuckled at his own joke.

"I'm being serious Jake!"

"So am I!"

"Fine. So we join packs. How are we to do so?" I felt him shrug and I pulled away from him.

"Sara. Can we talk about this in the morning?" He asked. "I'm tired baby girl." I sighed and nodded.

"I'm getting you up as soon as I wake up." I warned. He chuckled.

"Okay. Night." He whispered, and we both fell to sleep, and mine was filled with warmth and happiness. (But no Unicorns or Rainbows. What's wrong with me?!?!)

**********

---MORNING---
I opened my eyes quickly as I heard a beeping noise beside me. I quickly hit the snooze button. I giggled-like honest to gosh giggled. What's wrong with me today? I climbed on top of jake, so I was straddling him. I smiled evilly. Karma's a b****. Hehe.

"Jakey." I whisper whined. Well I didn't get a response. ((A/N Alliteration of W's. sorry. I just had too! Lol))

"Jakeeeeeyyyyy" I whined loader, and grinded my hips softly against his, and he immediately shot up, and I did too. I was outa that room before you could say Mississippi.

"Sara!" Jake roared. Shoot. The Lions after me... Okay so technically he was a wolf but let's not go to technicalities. I screamed and ran to the kitchen, where I climbed under the sink in the cabinet. I hear jake stomp in and yell at whoever was in the kitchen.

"Where's Sara?" He asked, his voice dangerously low. I had to hold back a giggle, and I almost failed.

"Good Morning Alpha, and I do not know where A. L. Sara is" some guy said. I have to give this kid props. He didn't even flinch. He's gonna be my cover guy from now on. Hehe. This is gonna be fun.

££££££££££

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Psych. I don't know what to make happen next! Comment ideas. Sorry it's short.

LIKE.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

SHARE.

DO WHAT EVER YOU DO.

AND AS WE SAY IN MY HOME TOWN, DON'T FORGET TO BE AWESOME
~John Green