17. Double Weddings

{Sara's POV}

^^^TWO YEARS LATER^^^

Today's the day. Today's the day my sister and I marry our mates. I'm so excited, but so nervous. My mum and dad said they'd be there for us in spirit form, and I shared my gift, so that everyone could see them.

Lets just say that ghosts don't like tables or chairs getting thrown at them.

Anywho. After a while people got used to it.

Notice I said after a while.

Anyway! My sister and I are in the guest room, getting on our dresses.

Mine is white, with white lace sleeves and from the chest, all the way around to my shoulder blades, and down to the ground. Then in the back there is the train.

Riley's is white satin, that goes down to the floor, no train, strapless, but she's wearing a matching cover up.

The wedding is being held in the forest. Obviously. Where else would we hold it? We're werewolves for Pete's sake!

Sam is helping us both get ready, and is the maid of honor. The flower girl, well, she is that rogue who asked, or rather whined why the attack had to stop. Crystal blue eyes. Her parents named her Crystal. How ironic right?

We then have some of the bridesmaids as some close friends in the pack, and the groomsmen are their mates.

Sam has done my hair into curls, then an elegant bun, and Riley has her hair straight, and then some hair pulled back. It looks really pretty.

We both decided on no Make Up... To SAMs great disappointment.

My brother, Mike, is giving us away... But only because we can't really walk down the aisle with a ghost. But dads okay with it.

Now. We have less than an hour to get to the spot of the ceremony. So we went to the car and climbed in, thankfully our dresses weren't poof-y and Cinderella-y.

When we got to where the ceremony would be held, (As I said, in a forest, but also near a lake/waterfall thing) we climbed out of the car, and rushes to the brides tent. We waited until we heard people's chatter, then the music started. Then, Crystal went out with the flower petals, and our bridesmaids and groomsmen walked out. Then Sam and her mate walked out. (Her mate was one of the rogues)

Then it was our turn.

"Ra, Ri, you ready?" Mike asks and I nod at the same time as Riley.

"Don't let us fall." I say nervously. Sure, I'm in flats, but seriously! Do you know how clumsy I am?

"I won't. Now lets go." He holds out his arms, and I take one and Riley takes the other. We slowly head out.

We head towards the alter, where Kyle and Jake are standing. I grin at them and so does Riley. We have so much in common. Riley even has tons in common with Sam!

When we get to the alter, I kinda zone out. I grasp Riley's hand and squeeze tightly, and she does the same. We're back to back, so it wasn't that hard.

The priest guy starts the ceremony, an I don't snap back to reality until I here Riley say "I Do."

Then it's Jakes turn.

"Do you Jake Ice, take Sara Fox to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in Health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do, but for longer than death do us part."

I giggle softly. He's so sweet.

"Do you, Sara Fox, take Jake Ice, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To Jane and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do, and what he said as well."

"I know pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Bell and Mr. And Mrs. Ice." (Bell-Kyle/Riley. Ice-Jake/Sara)

"You may kiss your brides."

Then we kiss and I promise that I thought nothing could have ever made me happier.

Then we had the honeymoon.

I lost my v-card (so awkward to say~author) that night to the man I loved.

I take back what I said earlier.

One thing could have made it better.

That thing?

Nothing.

**********
((Next chapter is epilogue! Start thinking about if you want a sequel, and who's story it should be!))