16. Ri-Ri, Ra-Ra

{Sara's POV}

I went outside and started screeching. Everybody, even the rogues and the... Hunters? ... Covered their ears.

"What are you doing here Riley?!? You weren't supposed to come here until later!" A hunter whisper-hissed to me.

I decided to play along.

"Oh. I don't know. Just making sure that you all didn't screw this one up." I said flippantly and the hunter muttered a 'mess up once and she never let's you forget it' and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You got that right." Some other hunter said.

"HEY! Who is in charge here?" I yelled at them. I cannot believe they actually thought I was Riley.

"You mam." They said.

"Good. Now retreat." I said and immediately they backed off. All the hunters anyway.

"Why?" A rogue whined, and I turned and saw a girl, maybe 14 or so, with eyes crystal blue.

"Because. I've gotten my revenge, and we can go. Now come on!" I yelled and let out a whistle. They all covered their ears again.

"Stop doing that!" Somebody from my pack said.

"HEY! WHY IS NO ONE FREAKING FIGHTING?!" A voice very similar to my own yelled.

"BECAUSE I SAID NOT TO RI-RI!" I said using the nickname I gave Riley when we were younger.

I heard a gasp from those around me.

"I told you all never to call me that!" She yells. "It reminds me too much of my dead twin! Now atta-" I cut her off.

"Ri-Ri! Why are you freaking attacking my pack and why are you trying to kill me! I mean seriously!" I yelled.

"Stop playing tricks on me!" She yells back.

"Ri-Ri," I whisper-sing in to the wind, guiding it to her ear. "Just listen to me Ri-Ri." I hear her giggle softly and I can feel her happiness.

"Okay Ra-Ra, I'm listening." She whispers, and I smile at her nick name for me.

"It's okay. I'm alive. Don't attack them. Mum and Dad are sad enough with us not being together." I whisper. "Now come out of the trees.

"Ra-Ra, you're alive?" She whispers between stepping out of the trees. I grin. She isn't facing me.

"Yes. Turn around Ri-Ri." I say as I start running to her.

"Wha-" she says as she turns around.

"RA-RA!" She screams and starts running towards me.

"RI-RI!" I scream back and I engulf her in a hug, which sets off multiple growls from the rouges and my pack.

"OI! SHUT UP! CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT!" Riley and I scream at the same time as Sam says ''they're'' instead of ''we're''.

They shut up.

"You powerful Ra-Ra." She whispers and I nod and smile.

"Ya, so are you. But my secret is being their Luna." I say and giggle and she looks shamefully down.

"I was planning on killing you." She whispers.

I nod.

"I know. Mum and Dad told me. And it's okay. You didn't know. Now come inside. I want you to meet my mate." I say and she gasps.

"RA-RA! You found your mate?!?! And what do you mean ma and pa told you? Aren't they dead?" She asks and I nod.

"They are, but I can kinda speak to the dead. But shhh! It's our little secret." I giggle.

I then remember we have an audience.

"Can we go inside? After I dismiss them?" Riley asks and I shake my head.

"How about we offer them to join my pack. And the hunters can form an allegiance with us." I say and she nods.

"Okay."

"YO ROGUES! HOW YA LIKE TO NOT BE ROGUES NO MORE!?" I yelled, purposely sounding like a demented gangsta.

"Really?" A small voice asks. I nod.

"Yea! And then one more thing. HUNTERS. WANNA FORM AN ALLEGIANCE?" I yell and one nods.

"We've been trying to get one for years, but then we get attacked and we have to fight."

"Well. Not anymore. Now come in. We have to celebrate." I say and I head towards the kitchen with Ri and Sam.

"Mate." Ri whispers and I turn to her in shock. I look at who she is staring at, and see.

Guess who?!?!

KYLE! My Beta!

So teasing them later.

"Mine." He growls out and I step between them.

"No kissing yet. I want you to at lead know each others names. So Kyle, this is my twin Riley, and Riley, this is my Beta Kyle. " I say and step back. "Now you can kiss. But don't go any further until after the party thing tonight." I say and they nod and Kyle runs to Ri and scoops her up and she giggles.

"We're leaving!" I say to Sam.

"Love ya Ra-Ra!" Riley screams and I grin and giggle.

"Love ya too Ri-Ri!" I say. Nothing could make me happier.

((Almost done with the book. Only a few more chapters! Thanks for reading! So this is NOT the end!))