9. Marked

{Sara's POV}

A movie and 3 boxes of tissues later, of which I never used, and I also never knew that Jake could get so emotional over a DISNEY movie. We watched Pocahontas.

"Why'd he have to go?" Jake whined and sniffles.

"Honey. He had to go to survive. They weren't mates, well at least not in Disney. She might have been a werewolf, but we don't know. Don't worry Jake!" I told him and rubbed his back.

"I know, but why?" he sobbed, and i tried to hold back a giggle.

"Because. It's Disney. At least I now know why you didn't want me to pick a disney movie." I said, and this time failed to hold back the giggle.

"Are you mocking me?" he asked seriously. I nodded.

"Yes. Yes I am." i said.

"Well then, maybe you should listen here missy. i only cry during sad parts, and if you tell anyone then i will have to tell everyone something, something that i know you won't find funny." he said and i gasped.

"Don't you dare Jake!" i whisper-screeched. "If you do, i will leave" i threatened, and he immediately backed down. at least i know his weakness is me now. hehehe. this should be really fun.

"Now go!" I said pointing towards the door with a grin.

"WHAT?!?!? Why?" he whined. i giggled at him.

"Don't worry, i'll see you tomorrow." i said and kissed his cheek. he growled. "Don't you dare growl at me Jake, or you will NOT see me tomorrow." i said. he whimpered, and i knew i won the argument.

"Fine, I'll leave, but first, can i have a good-bye kiss?" he asked like a little kid. i shrugged.

"I guess." i told him. he grinned triumphantly, like a little kid at an ice-cream shop with a no-limit gift card. he grabbed my waist and kissed me. i felt the fireworks immediately and kissed him back softly, teasing him. i mean he asked for a good-bye kiss, not a french one.

"Good night Jake." i whispered in his ear as i pulled away. i heard him growl again, and i looked at his eyes. black as midnight. crap. his wolf is near.

"Bye!" I squealed and ran. i giggled as he growled and started chasing me. i ran to my room, shut and LOCKED the door, i made sure i locked it so he wouldn't come in, and then ran to the bed, and hid under the covers. sometimes, i swear that i have the mentallity of a little kid, and i'm pretty sure my pack can vouch for me.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

"SARA! OPEN YOUR DOOR!" he yelled, trying to use his alpha voice, but it wouldn't work, not since i'm an alpha too. hehehe. awesome sauce. alpha's rule! or at least i do.

"NO!" i screamed back at him he started banging on the door harder.

"I'LL BREAK THE DOOR!" he threatened. haha. joke's on him. it's his house.

"IT"S YOUR HOUSE NOT MINE, SO GO AHEAD!" i told him. He growled.

then silence. i let out a breath of relief, but felt arms around me. i screamed, and they tightened. it was jake. how the heck did he get in here?

"There's a back door to all the rooms. thanks for reminding me that it's my house." he whispered in my ear, and i let out an involuntary shiver, and Katy, my wolf, sighed in pleasure. She was happy that our mate was this close to us. She was litterally purring, and she doesn't do that. This is the first time she has ever done that. I felt him nip at my ears, and i started purring too, but only because of two reasons. one, katy was near the surface and trying to take control of me, but if she did then i probably wouldn't still have my innocence. two, my body is betraying me.