Starting again

In through the nose out through the mouth...

Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot....

Jab, uppercut, hook, double jab, kick, hook....

Harder, faster, step back, duck, switch feet....

Move, stay on your toes, upper-

"Ivan"

Stop....breathe....relax

"Ivan"

"What?"

"She's here"

My head snapped in Colt's direction.

"She is accompanied by Romeo and his men"

Breathe...control....relax

"Ivan?" Colt calls out

"Where is she?" I question

"The ballroom"

Pick up your shirt....put it on and follow Colt

"Are you sure it's......safe?" Colt questions as he backs up towards the door.

"I'm fine"

Stay calm....stay in control

As hard as it to believe I never thought my subconscious would be so beneficial, I had become awfully dependant on my alter ego to control my outbursts. After Rogue rejected me I was in desperate need of a solution for my problem, and talking to myself just happened to be it.

I quickly taught myself to calm and control myself rather then acting on instinct. It hadn't worked well in my defence when it came to me having to uphold my sanity but for now it was working and that was good enough for me.   

Making sure not to alert Colt even further I took the lead, heading towards the mansion.

My strides were longer and faster then Colts meaning he had to walk quicker then usual to keep up with me.

It had been a whole month since I had made that horrifying discovery, my mate had been turned and I was itching to see how she was.

When I saw those fangs is her mouth I almost lost my shit, luckily my men managed to calm me down before I had fully lost control.

Despite the fact that my brain was still  functional, i insisted that I be kept in the forbidden area. It was just a precaution, if anything was to happen at least I would be well away from anyone and they would have a chance to prepare themselves in case I went on a rampage.

We kept our speed at a human pace, there was no rush to get to the mansion. If she came to see me she wouldn't be leaving without doing so.

Colt would occasionally cast his sight in my direction and to be frank it was pissing me off. If I felt as if I was a threat i wouldn't of left the forbidden area, so there was no need for him to continue to stare with caution.