Fight!

Rows and rows of people filled the large open room. Large luxurious chandeliers hung from the high built ceilings, candle alone with expensive looking decorations were neatly placed on the massive oak tables. 

The Great Hall.

The one from Hogwarts, that's what it reminded me of, I was waiting for the ghosts to fly through the walls at this point. I began looking around at the faces, who would be slytherin? What about gryffindor? I could be here all day trying to figure this out.

Silence fell and everybody just stared at each other. Nobody knowing what to actually to do at this moment.

I took a step back trying to look as sly as I possibly could, I leaned closer into Ivan almost bumping into his solid chest.

"Uhhh, now what are we supposed to do?" I question, doing my best to avoid everyone's gaze.

"We?" Ivan questioned.

I crossed my arms over my chest indicating to Ivan that I was in no mood to play around with him at this point.

"I don't know about you but Colt and I are going down there to sit at the table. Feel free to finish off with the whole dramatic entrance thing"

My eyes grew wide as they both stepped in front of me and began to walk down the empty walkway.

"Ivan" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

He slowed down his pace and looked over his shoulder at me. His eyebrow was raised as if he was waiting for me to say something.

With everyone's eyes now I on me, no words has left my mouth instead all I can do was stare at him with pleading eyes.

I was mortified at this point it felt like everyone was judging me and I was tempted to spin on my heel and make a run for the exit.

Ivan caught on soon enough and flicked his head up in 'follow me/ come on' type motion.

Without a second to spare my feet moved at a rapid pace, I was almost running towards Ivan at this point. When I had reached him I had grabbed onto the back of his jacket my right hand and with my left hand I rested it on the his left elbow.

My actions were child like and cowardly but I really didn't care right now, I felt more judged and uncomfortable at this moment than I had done in a very long time. 

My head was kept down as I allowed Ivan to guide me to our seats.

They were all scrutinising me, I could feel it! All of them looking at me like some pathetic animal, you'd think given my history with Ivan I would of developed a thicker skin but right now I felt physically sick.

Ivan came to a holt, I removed my hands from his clothing and sat down at the end of one of the large tables.

"Boys" Ivan nodded his in acknowledgement towards who I'm assuming were his men. Looking around the familiar faces on the table confirming my assumption.

Colt sat to the right of Ivan and I was on Ivan's left, leaving him in the middle and of course at the head of the table. I felt extremely vulnerable sitting in the position i was in, looking to my left everyone had continued to glare at me.

I hated this.

It's my fault that they are here right now being physically and mentally pushed to the limits for a battle that's not there's and a war they might not even make it out of alive. I had my reasons for doing what I did and I shouldn't have to justify it to anyone in this room.

They weren't in my position, they didn't feel what I felt nor did they see what I see, therefor they can't judge me. But does that stop them?

Absolutely not.