Cell

Cue the tumbleweed......cue the crickets and on my mark....action.

It was like a tense scene from one of those low budget over hyped movies, where the actors and actresses wait for the sudden and 'unexpected' chaos to break loose.

Ivan was not expecting me to respond with such hurtful words but I wasn't expecting Ivan to confess his so called "love" for me.

However no matter what was said there was no getting away from this at this point. The walls felt like they were closing in by the nanosecond and it was becoming hard to remain calm, my breathing was quick and short whilst my heart was beating even quicker. Sweat was seeping out of my body by the bucket loads, and I was Downing the glasses of water like an alcoholic at a wine festival.

Confrontation has never been something I was keen on doing so my sudden outburst in untruthful words were a few examples of my inexperience.

Ivan's face was like staring at a broken little boy, my heart felt like is was melting in my chest. He had just said that he loved me and I turned around and threw it back in his face like some sort of heartless monster.

Did I mean those exact words?..... No of course not.

My mind had been so lost at that point that I had completely panicked and I went with the first statement that had slithered its way into my jumbled up brain. 

Ivan's head had dropped and he stood to his feet catching me by surprise.

Oh no!

Dark eyes and faint black veins were beginning to form around his face and down his neck.

"If that's how you feel the i except that, from now on I will leave you alone. But if I can't have you then neither can Tobias, if it's a battle that he wants them that's exactly what he will get. The war has just begun" Ivan spits out before marching out of the restaurant.

Slipping of my heels I quickly jump out of my seat and stumble after Ivan.

"Ivan!" I call after him but he doesn't respond. He slips into his car and drives away leaving me stood hopelessly in the cold.

The light was fading and I was beginning to feel fearful of the night. Running back inside the restaurant I slyly steel a handful of silver  coins from the tip jar and ran to the nearest phone booth.

Punching in the number to Nicole's phone I wait impatiently for her to answer. Bouncing from one foot to the other, I bite the inside of my cheek as a distraction.

Beep....beep....beep

"Come on Nicole" I urge

"Hello?" She cautiously speak into the phone.

"It's me Rogue I'm on a pay phone"

"Rogue? Why the hell are you phoning me on a pay phone and what's the matter?" She asks

"Just stop talking, where is Colt?"

"He's in the shower, why?" She drags out the question

"Tell him to get to the bell restaurant ok, right now... Go Nicole tell him now"

"Um ok, are you alright you sound a little panicked"

"God damn it Nicole, will you shut your mouth and do what I've told you" I snap back

"Uh rude" she responds in a wounded tone.

The line goes quiet and I can hear running water.

Mumbles were heard before the water stopped.