Dont you get it?

"How long!" The question was thrown into the mist of the chaos.

"How long what?" I question

"The dreams, how long have you been having them?" Another questions

"I don't know" i respond

A wave of sighs and and grunts fill the room as everyone paces about.

Since I stated that I was having dreams and Tobias was in them all hell broke loose. The audience of people rose to their feet and began to shout out questions and demands.

"Everyone sit down alright, shouting about things won't solve anything" Rose vocalises.

The powerful crowd retire to there seats with angered expressions.

"Things are happening a lot quicker then expected but hauling abuse in every direction isn't going to get us anywhere" Hunter reassured.

"The only way we are going to find out what is going on is if we find out from Rogue herself. Depending on what she says, we will discuss our next move....Rogue, will you come up here please" He continued.

"Oh....no thank you. I'm fine here" I dismiss his plead.

Rosalie nudged my arm and pushed me to my feet. I slowly stalked to the centre of the room and stared hopelessly at the patient faces.

"Will you tell us about the dreams?"

"There isn't much to tell, since I got here they used to last a few seconds...they were more like images rather then dreams but now they last longer and they feel more realistic. Last night I woke up in darkness and I could here a piano, I was lured towards the sound and when I got there I saw him playing the piano. He got up from the stool but I just ran. When I blacked out I woke up from where I ended last night with the piano and i heard like a deep growl and I asked if it was Tobias, he stepped forward and then I woke up" I respond making sure to keep my answer brief yet helpful.

"How did you feel? Were you scared?"

"Uh... No not really, I sort of felt calm....as if I was meant to be there. I don't know, I've only had two proper dreams, the rest were so faint that I couldn't either remember what happened"

"Do you get them all the time?" Hunter questioned

"No, I got it when I first left and when I came back" I replied

"Why are there spaces between the dreams? They're supposed to be consistent" a voice chipped in.

"A scent" Basil answered.

"What do you mean?" Rosalie added

"Tobias is aware of the rejection but his bond isn't strong enough so he's unable to contact her outside of her dreams. If he smelt someone else's scent when she was asleep then he wouldn't contact her unaware if shes with someone or someone's near"

"Like my scent?" Rosalie questioned

"No, since he can only get to her in her dreams the only way he wouldn't risk the opportunity of communicating with her would be if he could smell a threat.....like Ivan" Basil continues.

"But she hasn't been with Ivan" Rosalie corrected.

"His body doesn't need to be present its just the scent that counts"

"That doesn't make any sense, Ivan's scent wouldn't be in my cottage" Rosalie debated.

I stood alone in front of the crowd listening and watching carefully as the discussion was being debated.

It was strange how Ivan's scent could stop the dreams but how, I wasn't with him. The only thing close to Ivan was his jumper... The jumper!

"The jumper!" I call out.