I wouldnt

A smirk formed onto his face as he stalked closer towards me.

"What are you doing?" I snap at him.

"You're so desperate for a fight..... So here I am. Fight me" his arms are out wide to his sides.

"I don't want to fight you" I correct.

"Im not letting you leave this room until you've relaxed.......so relax"

"I am relaxed"

My back hits the door and i quickly reach out for the handle.

Ivan appears in front of me in seconds his hands are either side of my face as he pushes the door to a close.

"You need to calm down" he states in a calm tone.

I can feel his warm breath on my forehead. The smell of his cologne mixed with his fresh breath and manly aroma had put my senses on a wild one.

It was intoxicating to say the least, it was messing with my mind. My knees slightly buckled, my hands reached out and grabbed onto his crisp white shirt. The cotton material tangled between my shaky hands, I felt my self starting to sway. I shut my eyes and licked my bottom lip.

His breath continued to fan on my face, each time it made my heart race a little faster and my knees had become a little weaker.

"Rogue" my name was whispered into my ear, his breath moved to my right ear and trickled down my neck.

His lips brushed my neck as he blew on my sensitive skin, my back slightly arched and my head tilted back a few inches giving him full access to my neck.

I felt his breath creep up my neck as his lips brushed across my throat. My grip got even tighter onto his shirt as my nails dug deeper into his chest.

Tingles slithered down my spine making me shudder.

He pushed his body into mine, completely flattening me against the door. A sharp intake of breath escaped my mouth as I painfully squeezed my eyes tighter together.

He was so close that I could feel the coolness of the metal from his belt buckle against my stomach.

His lips brushed across my heated cheeks and skimmed over my lips. My lips parted as I attempted to capture his.

He ever so slightly separated my lips with his, he rested them there not making any further movements.

"Are you calm?" He breathed into my mouth, our lips touching mine once again.

A very faint moan left my mouth causing him to slowly pull back.

"I am" Despite the fact that my eyes were closed they still managed to roll back out of lust.

His lips brushed over mine once again, I slightly moved my head forward in attempt to capture his lips into mine but he pulled back.

"Ivan" I begged.

"Are you calm?" He questions again into the crook of my neck just below my ear with a hushed tone.

"I'm calm" I breathed out lazily nodding my head.

His tongue gently swiped across my parted lips before he blessed my lips with his.