Answers

"It's me who?" I question

"Tasha and Nicole"

I immediately jump up of the bed and rush towards the door. Swinging it open, the two bodies come colliding with mine sending is all to the floor in a massive heap.

"Holy shit! I thought Miss Jones was lying when she said you were going to be back!" Tasha screamed.

"What happened to coming back to visit us?!"

"I know and I'm sorry, I got caught up in everything but I swear I've missed you both so much. How have you both been keeping? I hope everything's going well with your mates" i thoughtfully question.

"I'm doing great, apart from the last couple of days nothing has really been going on around here. Everyone keeps themselves to themselves as usual" Nicole responds first.

"And you Tasha?"

"Same as always, Lincoln and I are doing really well, apart from the occasional banging of heads we're in a good place"

Nicole looks at me with a cautions and hesitant expression and i immediately know what she's about i ask, 

"So....have you seen him?" Nicole asks

"Yup" i reply popping the 'p'

"How was it?"

"Terrifying! But it wasn't a catastrophe, I just stood there like a tool staring hopelessly across the room"

"Intense huh? I'm not brave enough for that, I would probably soil on myself" Tasha spat out causing us all to laugh.

"What have I missed? Why are all these people here?.... Neither Rosalie or Miss Jones will tell me what's going on, all I know is that a lot of people are in danger, by me being here no one will get hurt and that's the only reason for this temporary visit"

"You're right about the danger part, Lincoln refuses to tell me what's going on"

"Same here, whenever I ask Colt about the situation he shuts me down or finds away to stray from the subject"'Nicole adds in.

"I'm guessing after tonight they're are going to come to the conclusion that you two played a part in my disappearance and keeping it a secret, do you think they're going to be mad?" I question, staring at the two worried girls.

"I'm not to sure about Lincoln but Colts going to be furious when he finds out. He asked me if I knew anything about your whereabouts but I told him, his guess was as good as mine....I made a promise" Nicole moved her hands over moth and began to anxiously gnaw on her nails.

"No, Lincoln is definitely going to flip, he's one of Ivan's men for heavens sake. He's gonna be so disappointed with me!"

"Just tell them that you made a promise to me or something, they'll understand eventually and it would be wrong for Ivan to get mad at them both if they didn't even know" I suggest.

They both nod their heads in agreement and muttered understanding words under their breaths.

We were now sat in silence, it was wasnt one of those awkward moments though. We had taken the opportunity to let out minds disappear into deep thoughts.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask them but I felt it would give off the wrong impression, my intent was to find out answers rather than to revive comfort.

"Ivan's really missed you" Nicole blurts out

Tasha's eyes grew wide as the back of her hand connected with Nicole's stomach. A gush of air was pushed from her lungs as she gripped her wounded area.