Trainer

It happened like the ticking of a clock.

Tick...The Warriors took out there weapons.
Tick... The vampires extended their fangs.
Tick... The Angels revealed their wings.
Tick... The shifters transformed into different forms.
Tick... The werewolves shifted into their wolves.

Tick... The battle commenced.

Angels took to the sky circling the fighters, Gabriel had swooped down like a torpedo and flew straight into Colt sending him flying across the field.

Gabriel landed swiftly on his feet a handful of warriors charged at him but the powerful surge of wind produced by his large wings knocked them of their feet.

The Angel stood proud, his ego had distracted him from the nearing vamp. Colt appeared in front of Gabriel and kicked him straight in his chest. The winged beauty glided in the air before his wings fanned out stopping him from hitting the ground.

A loud menacing growl echoed in my right ear, turning to the side a huge brown haired werewolf was crouched on all fours. He looked as if was about to pounce on me, however when I looked over to my left Natalya the leader of the shifters had transformed herself into a black panther.

She charged at the werewolf who ran for her even faster, she sunk her teeth into the wolf body. The wolf took it and was quick with a reaction clawing her across her face in return

Bodies were being flung from every direction, punches were being threw at rapid speeds. The clinking of weaponry echoed across the field, grunts and shouts of fury had caused my breath to quicken as I stood hopelessly in the midst of chaos.

A nearing presence, stood dauntingly in the shamble of bodies. His face was laced with anger as his chest rose and fell, saliva dripped from his lips as he huffed and puffed.

A large step was taking in my direction from his behalf, followed by another and another. He picked up a fallen knife and gripped it tightly in his hands.

My eyes drifted from his to the weapon, he pinched the end of the blade with his finger tips whilst smirking sinisterly.

His throwing arm was pulled back and in seconds the sharp jagged object flew cut through the air, landing directly in between the small gap of my feet.

I gaped hopelessly at the death device, my eyes shot back up to the man walking towards me, his pace was increasing with each stride.

Scanning around i attempt to search for a way out, instead of finding a weapon my view was glued onto green orbs.

Ivan stood unbothered at the side of the crowd, no one had made an attempt to challenge him. His gaze shifted from mine and onto my revved up challenger.

Briefly looking forward the man had ran full speed into my direction, leaping at least 10ft in the air, it shifted its form into a vicious black beast.

Ivan had disappeared from my view as the wolf landed a few meters in front of me.

A menacing snarl was released before the being had pushed off of its back legs, launching itself at my direction.

With sharp claws extended and razor sharp teeth in view, I was certain that i was going to be torn to shreds like a little rag doll.

That was until a muscular physique came and collided with the mutt, effortlessly tossing its large frame across the field.

A sharp intake of breath was taken on my behalf as I fight to keep my composure. I don't know what was more terrifying, the thought of being mutualised my a crazed big dog or standing so close to Ivan.