Guests

Ivan.....Ivan.....Ivan

The calling of my name had hauled me from my trance.

My eyes had shot open, looking around the room I sat in disbelief. Shit.

I had completely destroyed my quarters, broken furniture scattered around the room, jagged glass shards cover the floor, it looked like a bomb had just exploded in the room.

"Ivan" the voice called out from behind the door.

Standing to my feet I carefully trod over the mess towards the door, the sharp fragments popped and ruptured under my feet. Possibly piercing the soles of my expensive designer shoes.

Surprisingly the door had remained intact, despite the dents and holes that covered the wood. Reaching for the handle I pull the door open and stand back.

Colts eyes widen as he observes the damage I had done.

"What's taking so lo-" my mother came into view but her words were cut short when she too examined the bomb site.

"What an earth happened here! Our guests are due to arrive in two hours and this place looks like hell!"

"It was an accident" I reply

"What! Did you accidentally, trip and bang into everything insight or did you accidentally pick up the sofa and hurl it across the room!" She argues back.

"Shit happens"

"Damn it Ivan, leave it down to you to mess everything up at the last minute. Colt can you get somebody up here to sort this shamble out, I want everything replaced and this place looking brand spanking new. I know it's a push for time but everything needs to be perfect"

"Yes mam, I'll have a team in here right away"

"And you! You little brat, you better start cleaning this place up. You have until noon to get ready, I had Miss Jones collect your suit. All you have to do is show up and another thing, I hope you've prepared your apologies for the superiors and their daughter-"

"And sisters" I cut off.

"Yes Ivan and their sisters, I want you on your best behaviour. We only have one shot at this, if we screw up we are just as good as dead. Now I have a few things to get done, you both know what you have to do and I advise you get it done as soon as possible. Don't make me come back up here Ivan" she warns.

"Yes your majesty"

Before either of them could continue i viciously slammed the door shut.

First of all I do not clean up, secondly I'm not apologising to anyone and thirdly I don't take orders from my mother....especially not in my own house.

Making my way to my large and luxurious bathroom, I stare up in the mirror. My mousy brown hair was in disarray and my skin was slightly paler then usual. I need to feed.

There was no time now, luckily we have a stash of blood in the mansions kitchen. It's used for when we have important and higher ranked guests like the elders for example. There was more than enough to go around and I would only drink one pouch.

Using my powers I teleport to the kitchen, I was standing outside the doors listening to the chaos occur from the other side of the door.

I pushed the large wooden planks out of the way and stepped in.

The squabble of chefs and workers came to a fearful stop, they stood in silence as they examined my presence.

Sweat dripped from their for heads and rolled down their flushed heated cheeks. Lips quivered and eyes widened as they gulped back their courage.