The prophecy

"Your life is in jeopardy" 

"Back the fuck up, my life is always in jeopardy, someone wants to kill me there's nothing new there. What I want to know is why that demonic bitch back there managed to control my powers, if you know what's going on I suggest you tell me because if Rogue gets hurt someone's going to die" I blankly state ignoring  her words.

"Tobias is like the leader of the demon world, before you were born your father and Wyatt killed Tobias's brother. A huge war broke out between the supernatural kinds, Wyatt was the werewolf's leader and he teamed up with us to fight the demons. We were out matched by the hundreds, we killed 5 of them they took 50 life's in return. They had gargoyles, blood witches, rogues, they had an army. We needed help so we went the elders, of course they were furious, they almost had Hunter executed for his stupidity, but they helped. We were in the forest one day and Tobias's sent his army with him, luckily the elders had intervened otherwise we would of all been killed"

My face remains expressionless as I wait patiently for her to continue. Colt and Lincoln sat amazed as they observe my forbearing behaviour.

I desire answers for the questions that pondered around my mind.

"Centuries went by without a peep from Tobias and his warriors, we were foolishly under the impression that he had finished grieving over the loss of his brother, however when the word got around that I was carrying a baby, the fiend managed to slither his way into our castle and curse me. To this day we still never know how he did it, the further I got into my pregnancy the stranger things got, your father would always find trespassers on our property a long with sacrifices and bloody handprints. We had no idea what was going on until the oracle had stumbled upon a prophecy about the spawn of a demon God being born in the form of a night walker. I don't know the full details of the divination but I do know it's not good"

My mother had began to pace up and down the room with a profound look on her face. The clicking of her heels against the marble was tedious and disturbing to say the least. My mother was a strong and independent women, despite the company of my father, she had always persisted she done things herself. So to see both of them so restless and uneasy  brought me nothing but anxiety.

"I wish to speak with Basil the oracle at some point today, if this so called prophecy is so important then I want to know the full story" my words were responded with the nodding of heads.

The new found secrecy within this mansion was unsettling yet very surprising and cunning. It was near to impossible to let things slip under my radar and for something as crucial as this to be concealed from me had infuriated me.

"Where did my father go?" I question aloud hoping for a response from one of the rooms occupants.

"He's going to speak with the elders, there's no doubt that Tobias has already conjured up a plan and assembled his men. We need to take action the leaders of each supernatural alliance will be summoned to stand with us, if it's a war he's after then no one is safe. He will turn everyone against each other until he has wiped us all out. The strongest Warriors, the shapeshifters, witches, Angels and werewolves will return here. Tobias is responsible for a sickening amount of deaths with in the different packs and clans, there will be people willing to help. I'm just worried that they will be a little hesitant when they find out that the person they will be helping is Ivan Stone."

"What's that supposed to mean? I consider myself to be quite the gentleman or so I've been told" i respond with a smirk.

"This is no joke Ivan, you've done your damage over the years. We are asking people to willingly put their lives on the line for you!" She bites back clearly not pleased with my egotistical behaviour.