3 ~ Sorting

3

After Lidia left the cabin Vixen brought back her soul and with that brought the unpleasantness of knowing Lidia would be trying childish immature tricks to embarrass Vixen. All ready she could tell this prison was going to be worse then Azkaban.

Soon the train came to the station where a large man waited with carriages for the students to take to the castle however Vixen had something else in mind.

As soon as she stepped off the train she reached into her handbag and pulled out a cosmetic brush.

Before she could speak a few words a dark haired boy with terrible teeth smiled and walked up behind her and hissed, "You planning on touching up before they sort you next to me sweet cheeks?"

Vixen was appalled by not only his mere image but the disgusting pet name sweet cheeks.

She tuned toward him with an emotionless gaze before looking him up and down. Once she sized him up she brought the brush to her lips and softly blew the soft hairs toward the crooked boy.

Glitter and perfume consumed the boy as he coughed and gagged from the blinding pink cloud that surrounded him until the glittering dust faded. The once boy was now a wild looking girl with bright pink hair that looked like it would glow, pink eye shadow, pink eye liner, and pink lipstick along with a beauty mark just above his lip.

All the students around began to laugh hysterically at the sight of this obvious pink lad as he tried desperately to remove it while shooting death stares to anyone who so much as snickered at him.

Vixen figured that would keep him occupied although not for long. No doubt she would be meeting the boy again and the next time would surely be just as unpleasant. She looked forward to it for no one could be as cruel as she. This was a mere joke but when she played dirty her opponent quickly surrendered.

The scene had drawn a bit of a crowd meaning it was time for Vixen to leave.

"Relaxo" she whispered and with those words her brush expanded into a broom. She sat down on it side saddle and blew the boy a kiss before the broom took off to the caste.

It was a short pleasant ride since no one was staring at her or asking her questions to get her annoyed but soon she was to the enterance of the castle where two carriages of students just arrived.

She landed on the stone walk with ease and the broom began to twinkle before turning back into the small brush which Vixen replaced back into her handbag.

As she walked alone she knew she would soon be approached by a instructor and scolded for all ready breaking the rules by flying an uncertified broom and perhaps without a license. Nonetheless she did not care one bit.

Sure enough a professor wearing the traditional black robes approached her with a sour expression painted across his face under his matted black hair.

"Which house do you belong to young lady?" demanded the dark professor as his eyes tried to ignite her skin on fire.

Without hesitation or remorse she stared back at him just as cold and snapped, "We will see what the sorting hat has to say about that Professor Snape!"

Professor Snape sneered at her with raging eyes from her mocking tone. "A transfer I see. If it were up to me I would have you expelled the moment you stepped off the train. You would be walking back now in this devil rain!"

An evil smile appeared across Vixen's lips as her cold eyes made his blood run cold, "I'm no stranger to the rain. I've fought with the devil and got down on his level! You would be doing me a favor Snape!" she hissed