22 ~ Ruined Reunion

Vixen cautiously went up to her chambers where she was hoping Capella wasn't waiting. As she opened the door she was sadly disappointed as she looked upon her mother's back now in an elegant red gown.

"I was wondering when you would return." Mustered her mother in a subtle tone.

"I needed some fresh air and change of scenery." Replied Vixen as she gently closed the door behind her.

"Licorne don't you dare try and lie to me!" hissed Capella as she jerked around with red eyes.

Vixen hated being called Licorne. It was French for Unicorn and she was no unicorn! "Well then Capella, since we are being honest, why are you here and not dead?"

"That's enough of your sass!" yelled Capella as she raised her hand which threw a wispy cloud around Vixen's throat and picking her up off the ground. As the child stood there unable to breath she kept a death stare on the monster she once called mother.

"What has gotten into you child? Frolicking around like a muggle in love! No blood of mine will be tarnished by love! We are the last of our kind and have a duty to repopulate! It has nothing to do with love or any sort like that! It is so we shall always be powerful! You and the Malfoy boy have a duty! But like a black widow you will have to terminate him once you have bore five children! We shall keep him locked in our dungeon in Greece where he will only be used to reproduce! Now do you understand me or do I have to show you how serious I am!"

Capella let go of Vixen knocking her to the floor gasping for air and then Vixen began to laugh! "You wretched old hag! I see time has not only made your beauty fade but also your power! I dare you to try and do better! Try anything! Crucio I remember to be one of your favorites!"

Capella now had fear in her eyes as she watched her powerful daughter stand to her feet with a crooked grin. "Crucio!" she yelled as a purple flame shot from her finger striking the child. The flames completely consumed Vixen but had no affect as she began to laugh more until she shot the flames back at her mother barely missing her.

"You may be impervious to my magic but I still know of one creature that you cannot resist!"

Vixen now scowled at her mother, "If he comes here to find me I will see to it that you go with me because I have a feeling he much rather meet a full blooded Letalis Basium!"

Now it was Capella's turn to laugh. "How do you think I fooled your Venator skills to thinking I was dead? I made a vow to tell Him where you were in exchange for forgiveness!"

"Well then Capella you had better summon him before I lose my patience with my senile mother. By the way you should really take care of those wrinkles and grey hairs. They are not silver they are certainly grey!"

"You forget child you will one day grow old and have no way to change it!"

"Just watch me change it! You will be as hideous as the Gorgons and I will have everything! Youth, wealth, and more!"

"Mock my words child you will see his wrath!" With that Capella left the room as Vixen looked around and packed her belongings to return to Hogwarts.

*~*~*~*~*