Chapter Seven

*Mark's Pov*
I wake up in the hotel bed. There were two beds, but I guess (y/n) found her way to my bed. She's snuggled up against my bare chest. I check the time. 3:17 am. I think back to what happened. My head is pounding. I remember going to her friends house. After arriving it's very vague. Oh gosh...I know why I don't remember. We all drank. NANCY IS GOING TO KILL ME! I ALLOWED HER DAUGHTER TO DRINK!

I look to her. Laying next to me. Sleeping soundly. I'm praying to god, that we didn't do what I think we might've done. "Oh good gawwwwd." I moan to myself.

I hear her sigh. "What's wrong, Mark?"

How do I even explain this to her? It's not even something I would want to say out loud. "Do uh...do you remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah, crystal clear. You got drunk with Ryder. I mean hammered drunk. (F/n) drove us home. I helped you into bed than that was it. It started to storm again so I crawled into here with you."

"Ohhhh thank goodness!" I groan. It wasn't the worst case scenario.

"What did you think happened?"

"I had no idea! I was honestly thinking the worst happened. I have no memory of after prom."

"Well would you like me to walk you through the night?"

"Please." I really hope I didn't make an ass of my self at all. I very rarely get so drunk that I can't remember.

"Can it wait till morning? I'm really tired." She yawns.

"Yeah. I run my hand through her hair. Sorry for waking you." I kiss her forehead. I fall back asleep instantly.

This time when I wake up (y/n) isn't next to me. I hear the toilet flush in the bathroom. The door opens and she has a towel over her head and body. She grabs her clothes and heads back in there. I don't think she even noticed I was awake. She comes back out again fully clothed and wet hair. She hands me a cup and a pill.

"What's this?" I look down at the little pill and cup of what I'm assuming is water.

"Ibuprofen. To help with your hangover." She sits next to me in the bed. I sit up and take a sip of water. I slide the pill between my lips and swallow.

"Thanks," I say. "So, what exactly happened last night?"

"Luckily nothing bad." She says, pulling out clothes for me. "We went to her house..."

*Flashback to Last Night*
*Your Pov*
"Have alcohol for the boys." (F/n) says. "It'll be fun to watch our guys be drunken goofballs." She laughs. I laugh too.

One thing troubles me though. I'm not sure if Mark and I are a for sure thing. We kissed and have expressed our love, sure, but...he still lives in LA. He's going to be leaving after this weekend is over. We also haven't exactly said that we were dating. I would feel awkward for asking him. Cause if we are he might feel offended, and I'll feel stupid. If we aren't he'll laugh in my face, and I'll feel stupid. Either way I'm going to feel stupid. So I'm just going to let it play out.

I bring Mark a beer and (f/n) brings Ryder one. "You're not having one right?" Mark asks.

"Come one, Mark. I'm not that dumb." I giggle. "You on the other hand can have fun and drink as much as you want."

After what seems like thousands of beers later Mark is now tipsy and seems to be having the time of his life. He and Ryder are getting along better than I expected. Like...way better than expected. They seem like they've already started a bromance.

Mark pulls his phone out and starts recording. "Heyyyyyyyyy guyssssss. What are you doing?!?! I'm at...someone's house." He starts laughing hysterically.

"Mark? What are you doing?" I reach for the phone. I don't think he needs to be recording while this drunk.

"My job. Why what are you doing. Wait. What am I doing. (Y/n) let's go do something. More fun... 'wink wink' if ya know what I mean."

"Mark, stop recording. You aren't putting this on YouTube." I reach for the phone again but his gosh darn arms are longer than mine.

He holds it just out of my reach. "I have to upload iiiit. You cant stop me!" He pulls up YouTube.

"MARK NO! STOP!" He gets up and starts running around while trying to upload the video. I jump up and chase him. "Mark! Please don't!"

I didn't really pay attention to where we were in (f/n)'s house. Next thing I know we are in her basement. "Mark don't." His thumb was over the upload button.

"You gotta convince me not to." He winks.

I go up to him and give him a slow and long kiss. "Was that enough for you to stop?"

"Not even close." He puts his hands on my face and pulls me close for another kiss. This one doesn't stop. We end up falling to the floor. For a moment my brain shut down, and the pure ecstasy of our shape-shifting mouths swirling and puckering with each delicious smack of escaping air overcame my entire body. The hairs on my skin stood vigilant, waiting to shoot off into space at any moment. His arms squeezed my head against his, my fingers tracing their way through the back of his hair while his explored my curves and thighs. His and stayed near my thighs making me a little nervous. My heart was beating faster and faster. His hand moved up my dress.

"Mark, wait." But he doesnt stop. He continues kissing my neck; leaving me love bites. I didn't want to force him to stop, I think he's too drunk to stop on his own. "Mark, you gotta stop." I start to push him away.

"Uuuuuugh," he groans. He gets up. I start running my hand up and down his back. "Do you want to head back to the hotel?" He turns to me and nods his head. He kisses me one last time.
*End of Flashback*
*Mark's Pov*
She starts laughing. So I know my face is in shock. "So you're telling me...that I...I tried to get in you're pants...and I dont remember the first time we made out..."

He laughs harder. "Yup, pretty much!"

"I'm sooooo sorry!" Geez I'm such an ass pig.