Chapter Twenty-Seven

Today I will finally be leaving the hospital. It's been a very long week and a half. So much has happened I can't get my mind wrapped around it. I have looked death in the face and kicked it's ass! If death even has an ass. I'm checking out at the front desk. I walk out the doors to see Nancy and (y/n) waiting for me.

"So...your flight leaves in an hour?" (Y/n) looks down at her feet while she talks to me.

"I guess it does..." I lift her chin up to look me in the eyes. "I'll come visit in two weeks when you graduate. I've got a surprise for you." I smile and give her a slight wink.

She smiles back and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Hey guys, we should probably head for the airport now. Get through all that security junk," Nancy suggests.

(Y/n) gets in the front seat of the car, and I crawl in the back. Nancy starts the car and we head to the airport.

"So this is it," (y/n) says. I look at the doors to the airport.

"I guess it is. But I'll see you soon. I just really need to be home. Not that I don't love being with you." I stay silent for a couple of seconds. I cup (y/n)'s face and kiss her softly.

I grab my things and walk backwards to the enterance. "I will see you! In two weeks! Buh-bye!! I love you!"

She starts to laugh, "Bye Mark, I love you too!"

*After another boring plane flight*
I throw my suitcases onto the couch. I stumble upstairs into my room. It's so good to finally be back, I think as I fall onto my bed. I run my hands through my fluffy pink hair. I do miss (y/n), but I've been away from home for too long. However, I will see her very soon. She will be graduating, and I've been talking to Nancy about having (y/n) move in with me. I know it's been her dream to move to LA. I just hope she'll be okay with moving this far away from what she's used to.

A/n
Sorry for a short chapter...this is more of a filler until it's graduation time!!!! Then I have one more thing planned I think that will be the end of the story!!! I'm super excited for this ending and for my sequel I have planned. Muahahahahah!!!