Chapter Nine

A/n
The picture is a shirt I made front and back. It took almost three days to make.
Wow my story has a total as 100 veiws and 18 stars! I wasn't expecting this many people to read it, I mainly put this up here for my friend so she didn't have to wait till we see eachother to keep reading from my notebook. Thanks so much guys for reading I'm glad you like the story! Now back to it!!

I lay there staring at her. The most beautiful girl in the world...and I have to leave her tomorrow. Who knows for how long this time? I can't stand living so far away from her. My phone starts to go off.

"Hello?"

"Mark! It's Jack! When are we going to do the drunk minecraft video? I'm bored as fuck!"

"Right now actually let me just set my things up!" I hang up and start to set up two different places so (y/n) has a place to record too.

"So what do I do?" She asks, watching me set things up.

"You don't have to do anything really. I got all this."

"No, I mean in the video. What am I supposed to do?"

"Anything you want really. There isn't a script it's just a gameplay. You say and do anything you wish." I stand up and take a seat. "M'lady," I say, gesturing to the seat next to me. She sits down and starts walking around in the game. I hand her a headset and she puts it on. I take a couple gulps of my drink to try and start a buzz going.

"Wait is that Jack over there?" She says running over to another player.

"No that's me!" I hear a voice say through my headset. Wade.

"Shut up Wade!" I yell. I hear Bob start to laugh.

"What the fuck?" Jack says. In the bottom of my screen it says he died from an arrow, but none of us has any bows or arrows. We all start to laugh.

"Okay guys I'm gonna do my intro now," I say. I turn to the camera, "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back-"

"Why did I die?" Wade interrupts.

"Because you're a fucking ass!" Jack responds. We start laughing again.

"Will you guys shut up?! I need to do my intro!" I say while laughing.

"I think this happens every time we play this stupid game. We interrupt Mark's intro!" Bob laughs.

Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to drunk minecraft! With Bob and Wade. We also have two very special guests. Jack is playing with us! And so is my lovely girlfriend, (y/n)! Yes I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner you my lovely fans, but I have a girlfriend now."

"And the sea of fangirl grabs their pitchforks and torches!" Jack says. We start laughing and I take a shot.

"Wait, Mark what the fuck?" Bob says.

"What. What happened?"

"I just heard you take a shot without us you dick!" Jack and Wade start complaining.

"Okay, fine I'll take one with you now. One, two, three!" I take a shot. "Wait, (y/n) where are you?"

"I'm getting resources while you guys be idiots so that way I can take all you mother foopers down!" She gives me a devilish smile.

"You bitch!" Jack yells. I watch him run over to (y/n)'s character amd try to kill her with a block of sand. She pulls out a stone sword and kills him.

"Dammit! How in the world?!" He cries.

"You came at me with sand...unless this were real life and you threw it in my eyes it won't do anything to me." She laughs.

"Jack you fucking moron!" Bob yells. "Screw you guys! (Y/n) team up with me because were the only smart ones in this game!" Bob runs over to (y/n) who now has leather armor on. She kills Bob without question. I fall back in my seat. My headphones are still on and I can hear everyone still laughing.

"Mark! Are you okay?!" She asks.

"I'm fine!" I still haven't stopped laughing.

"Wait what happened?" Wade asks.

"Mark fell back in his chair!" She says.

"Mark! You fuckin' dumbass!" Jack says.

"I'm just gonna replay that like tens times in the video!" I laugh some more.

"Hey at least you're proud to be an idiot!" She laughs.

"You know what would e funny," Bob begins. "If we had zombie kill Wade continuously. That way he wont be a dick."

"I'm not the dick in this gameplay! Mark is the one always being an asshole to you!" Wade says. "What?!" He dies.

"HAHAHA! Zombie actually killed you!" I laugh.

*Twenty minutes later*

"Alright we built another wool penis," Bob says.

"This time lets not set it on fire!" Wade exclaims.

"Too late!" I say putting tnt at the base of it and lighting them.

"Dammit Mark! That took forever!" Jack yells.

"(Y/n), where are you at?" I ask.

"Creating my plan," she says. I look over to her screen and shes got full diamond armor on. "Zombie make it rain monsters."

Sure enough it started to rain monsters.

"What the fuck!" Jack yells.

"DAMMIT (Y/N)!" Wade screams.

"See I knew she was gonna do something like this. Why wouldn't you team up with me?!?!" Bob freaks out.

"Oh my god!" I just laugh. Like we've been doing this whole time. "Okay, I think we're done. Thank you every-"

"Wait where am I?" Wade asks.

"Wade really? Shut the fuck up!" I say. "Thank you everybody so much for watching. Check out Jack, Bob, and Wade's channel in the description below. And check the annotations for more videos that I have done. And as always, we will see you! In the next video. BUH-BYE!! Say bye guys."

"Bye!" They a say, except Jack.

"Jack say bye!" I say.

"Fuck off Mark!" He says.

"Damn Jack. Jack says bye everyone!" I say waving to the camera. I end the recording. "Jack who shit in your cereal?"

He just laughs. "No one I was just being a dick for your video!"

"Well im gonna go now I have to edit this long ass video."

"Bye, Mark," they say. Again with the exception of Jack.

"Fuck off Mark!" He adds.