Chapter Twelve

Believe it or not, we end up calling room service. This food fight is going to be epic! We had ham, turkey, and a bunch of sweets. Cake and cookies mostly.

I had my defense set up. Behind a desk. That was my defense. I had a turkey leg and a couple of cherries from cake ready. I assume (y/n) is on the other side of the room.

I peek over the desk and a slice of ham whizzes right past my face. I throw a cherry while I yell, "Cherry bomb!" I keep throwing cherries across the two beds. She pops up from behind the bed. She throws a piece of cake and it knocks my glasses off.

"Ow my eye!" I cover my face with my hands. Underneath my hands was a smile. I'm planning on tricking her. Right when she comes running over to see if I'm okay I'm going to hit her back with my own slice of cake.

"Mark! Are you okay?" Just as I had predicted she rushes over to my aid. I start to laugh. She then realizes what I'm doing. I take my piece of cake and slam it into her face. She licks it off her lips. I laugh even harder.

I pull her tight into my grasp. She curls up into my lap. We sit on the floor like that for what seems like hours. I don't want to move. To leave. I, Mark Edward Fischbach, am in love. At this moment, I really didn't want to get up. Once (y/n) threw a pie slice she had with her at me. Then, the war began.

This time I go into the bathroom to prepare for my attack. Basically, I'm just going to bombard her with cake, pie, and mashed potatoes. The most messy foods. I would know, I'm a food expert.

"You better be hiding pretty well out there, (y/n)!" I call out, in hopes she'll here me. I get my food together. I slowly open the door. I peek out and don't see her. Damn. She really is good at hiding. The only places she could be hiding is by the beds or closet. I see her by the beds. So she must be in the closet.

"Poor choice (y/n). You got yourself cornered." I slowly inch my way to the closet. Hoping the anticipation is killing her. I put my hands on the door and start shaking it. Then I slide the door open. Only, there's one problem. Shes not in there.

"Okay, (y/n)! Come on out! I surrender!" I turn around. Expecting her to come out of hiding. She doesn't.

"Hmmm. Where is she?" I ask myself. Even though it's not like anyone can answer me. I pull out my phone so I can call her. I dial her number. It rings a couple times but no answer. I call again getting anxious.

"Hey Markipoo!" What? She's never called me that. Nor do I want her too.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" In start looking around making sure it isn't a prank of hers.

"This isn't (y/n). Don't worry baby. It'll be just us soon enough. Just be patient I'm saving us. You'll thank me."

Then I realize who it is.

A/n
You guise im in way over my head....remember how I said I wanted to write a sequel? Guess what ive been writing in a notebook! I have the first chapter already and my mind is blown even though its a really lame chapter. Happy reading!!