Chapter Twenty-Eight

"You'll be here soon, right?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yes, baby. I'm getting a rental car right now, so I should be there soon."

"Okay. My mom says she saved a spot for you in one of the front rows. I'm not sure where at so you'll have to ask her. I'm really nervous."

"Why are you nervous? It's graduation! They call your name, you walk up to get ur diploma, and then you walk off. Simple." I take the keys from the rental guy and mouth the words thank you.

"But what if a fall? What if someone trips me? What if I faint on stage? What if people laugh at me when they call my name since I'm such a loser?"

"No one will because I'm going to be there. I'm older than all those kids so wouldn't dare mess with such a handsome, strong guy like me." I hear her laugh.

"Okay well I have to go. Hurry up and get here! I love you!"

"I love you too! Bye." I hang up the phone and climb into the car and make my way to where they are holding the graduation ceremony.

I arrive and call Nancy so I can figure out where she is holding my seat at. "Hey (y/n) said you were saving a seat, where you at?"

"I'm in section B seat 45. Hurry on up its starting!" I hang up and rush to section B, which is fucking crowded. People standing and running everywhere. I follow the seats in numerical order until I see Nancy. I run and sit in the seat she had been saving.

"YAY! You're here!! (Y/n) is over there." I look to where she's pointing and see her face. About halfway through the ceremony they call her name. I watch as she slowly makes her way up to the stage. She accepts her diploma. Nancy and I start cheering. (Y/n) notices and waves as she walks off the stage.

Once everything is over, the names have been called, the speakers have spoken. Nancy and I stand at the front doors waiting for (y/n). She comes running up and tackles me. I almost fall over, but am able to keep my balance.

"How's it feel to be an adult? No more school, you are now free." I laugh as she jumps off me.

"It feels rather wonderful thank you for asking," she says with a sophisticated sound in her voice.

"Damn, you've changed in only two weeks. You sound so adulty."

"Yes because that is a word." She laughs.

"Congratulations sweetheart." Nancy hugs (y/n). "It do believe there was something that Mark wanted to ask you?" Nancy winks at me.

"What's that?" (Y/n) looks to me.

"How about we wait until we get back to your house?" I say. I link arms with her and we head out the door.

Once we get to her house we all sit on the couch. "Am I in trouble or something? Did something bad happen? I feel like I'm going to be intervened."

"It's nothing bad honey, we're all just going to talk about something." Nancy looks at (y/n). "Mark you can begin."

I look at (y/n) and I cant express the amount of confusion on her face. "So (y/n)," I pause letting the anticipation kill her. "You've officially graduated. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come live in LA with me."

"What! Are you serious?!" She looks to Nancy to see if I'm being serious. "Mom you agreed to this?" Nancy nods her head.

"When should I start packing?" She jumps up and hugs me.

A/n
OMIGOSH guys the story is at a total of 1k reads!!! Thank you thank you thank you do much!!! I'm so glad you guys like the story!!!!! I'm sad to say...the next chapter is the last...BUT FEAR NOT FOR THERE SHALL BE A SEQUEL!!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS Kisses! MUAH!! MUAH!!