Chapter Ten

I upload the video. I lay back down on the bed. I'm trying to think about how drunk I am. Can't be too bad. I think I'm just a little tipsy. (y/n) sits down next to me with her hands on her knees.

"Mark?" she asks.

"Yeah?" I turn to her.

"Are we doing anything special now? Or can we do anything?" she says, laying her head down on my chest.

"Like I said, we can do anything you want. And we can go to dinner later if you want." I start playing with her hair.

"Yeah... dinner sounds good." She sounds unsure.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, sitting her up. I look into her eyes and see sorrow.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect..." she looks down.

"(y/n)? Are you sure? It looks like something is bothering you." I hold her face in the palm of my hands.

"Well, I'm just really happy with you."

"(y/n), I'm happy with you too." I give her a smile.

"But..."

"But?" What does she mean but? We are having a blast together! Right?

"But I know you're leaving tomorrow! And I don't know when I'll see you again!" She bursts out crying.

"No, no, no. Please don't cry. Hey, we'll see each other again before you know it." I pull her closer, tighter into my grasp. I want to make her feel safe. Warm. Secure. I don't ever want her feel alone. I want to always be there for her. "(Y/n). I love you. You know that right?" I say kissing the top of her head.

"I know," she says wiping her eyes. "I love you too." She looks into my eyes. Hers are sparkling.

"Do you want to go shopping for a new outfit for dinner?" I ask.

"I didn't bring any of my money with me to go shopping."

"Uh, duh that's why you have me! I'll buy you one," I say standing up.

"No, not after all you've already done! You don't have to do that!"

"No really. I want to buy you one." I grab my wallet.

"Are you sure?" She asks, rising off the bed.

"Of course!" We hold hands and make our way to the elevator.

*Your Pov*
We get to the elevator and there's already a mother and daughter in there. They move to the side making more room for us. I see Mark do a little head nod to them. Then the little girl looks up at us.

She starts to tug on her mother's shirt even though she looks to be busy on her phone. The little girl has long blonde hair, and a pink bow on. She's wearing just a white shirt with a sparkly monkey on it, and jeans.

"What honey?" She says glancing to her from her phone.

"Mommy look!" She points to Mark. Her mom looks over and starts to laugh.

"Excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but are you that guy on youtube, ugh I can't think of the name," she says.

"It's Markiplier, mom," the little girl says quietly. Mark chuckles.

"Are you a fan of mine?" He says crouching down.

She sways a little, scared to talk. She nods. Mark takes her hand. "I love the bow in your hair. It's very beautiful." He kisses her hand. She giggles.

"Um, ummm can you kiss my tiny box Tim too?" She pulls a little familiar box from her mothers purse. Mark takes him and kisses the stuffed box too. I never noticed how good Mark was with children.

"So how old are you?" Mark asks handing Tim back to her.

"I'm six" she puts up six fingers.

"I know my channel normally isn't age appropriate for little kids, but thank you so much for watching my videos! What's your name?"

"Zoie," she says. She stares at her stuffed Tim.

"Do you have a favorite video?" Mark asks. The elevator opens to the lobby floor. We start walking out. Zoie follows still talking to Mark.

"Tiny Box Tim!" She yells, holding out Tim. Mark laughs.

"Here, I'm sure you're busy so how about I get a picture of you two." The mother says. She pulls out her phone.

Mark kneels down by Zoie again. Zoie stands in front of him and she smiles while holding tiny box Tim. Mark smiles and gives a thumbs up.

Her mom takes a picture. Her and Zoie say bye. We head to the mall to go shopping.

"So do you like kids?" I ask.

"I love them. For the most part. I mean, I think they are sometimes obnoxious, but who in this world isn't."

"Do you think you'll ever have kids?"

"I'd like to. I just don't know when."

"You're really good with them. After seeing how you were with Zoie. I think you'd be a great dad," I say.

We pull up to the mall and start looking around a different stores.

"So what kind of outfit are you looking for?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. I didn't plan on going shopping for an outfit." I look around and see some things I like. But nothing really for a dinner date. Then I find a good one and go try it on. It's a red skirt and cream colored long sleeve shirt. I grab a black jacket and black thigh high socks to go with. I walk out to go show Mark.

*Mark's Pov*
"Wow," is about the only thing I could think of saying. It was the only thing I could think of saying without sounding like an idiot. "So do you want to get that?"

"Yeah, I've grown pretty fond of this one. This outfit is the only one I can think of getting," She says.

"Alright." She changes out of the outfit and I take it from her. I go and pay for it. We head back to the hotel so she can change. Then, once she is done changing, we head off to dinner.