Chapter Twenty-One

*Mark's Pov*
I text (y/n). Wishing her a good day at school. I know, I know. I'm satan. Scholls sucks. I've had my fair share of the high hell school.

The doctors said I should be out within the next day or two. Which means I'll be able to go back to LA and make more videos. This short break is probably killing my fans. Then I hear a knock, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Come in!" I call to the other side of the door. I'm expecting it to be the doctor who's going to walk in. I am poorly mistaken. It's Nancy.

My heart begins to race. I need to think of an excuse...and fast. "Hey, Nancy! I wasn't expecting you! Funny story really. I uh, I broke my back falling down the hotel stairs, and, uh-"

"I know everything Mark," She simply states. I feel my face get hot. I just tried to lie to Nancy.

"Listen, I'm so so so sorry! I didn-"

"Mark, please." She puts her hand up, cutting me off. "It's okay." She puts her hand on mine. "I just want to say thank you. You risked your life in order to save my little girl. If (y/n) is going to be dating anyone, I'm sure as hell glad it's you. You're probably the only guy I've approved of. You're just like your father." She smiles.

"Thank you. And again, I'm really sorry all that happened! I forgot she existed!"

"Pish posh! You're okay, (y/n) is okay, all is well."

"Actually, not everything is well..." I say.

"What do you mean Mark?" She asks.

"Well, I live in L.A. So I'm going to be leaving once I'm better. I know (y/n) is already upset that I'm leaving." Nancy looks at me as if expecting me to have a plan figured out. I'm at a complete loss.

"I'm sure one of us will think of something."she says, leaning back in her chair. "Hell maybe even (y/n) will think of something. I'll make sure I talk to her."

That's how the rest of that morning went. Nancy and I had a little bonding moment. I had been so occupied with (y/n) I forgot to actually spends time with Nancy.

A/N
Sorry for the late upload! I was really busy Sunday! Pleaaaaase forgive me! I'm only human! And sorry this is a way short chapter. I've been busy. Also please check out my friends and I's youtube channel. Teaparty of the dead! I uploaded Tuesdays and thursdays. Alivia uploads Mondays and wednesdays. Keiana uploads Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks so much for reading it really does mean the world to me! And as always... I will see you, in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!!