Chapter Thirteen

"Where are you? What are going to do with her?!" I storm out of the hotel room, with my car key in hand.

"Don't worry Mark, Jesus its not like I'm gonna kill her!"

"Yes, because you saying that is going to make me feel so much better about you kidnapping my girlfriend! Tell me where you are!" I unlock my car and hop in.

"What fun would that be if I told you?" She giggles. "Don't worry I'm gonna take good care of her. We're already like besties! Anyways I gotta go. It's bad to talk and drive. Toods!" She hangs up.

"Fuck!" I chuck my phone out the window onto the ground. I throw my myself back in the seat. I punch my dashboard. I can't let anything happen to (y/n). I need to get her back. For my sake. For her sake. For Nancy's sake. Shit. Nancy. I gave her my word. I promised I'd take care of her. I absolutely have to get her back. I won't let anything happen to her. I grab my phone, which now has cracks all over it, so I can call her again.

I dial the number and it starts to ring. I'm just begging that she'll pick up again. "Mark?" My beautiful angel answers.

"(Y/n)! Where are you? Are you okay?!"

"I'm at her house. Mark, who is she? Why does she keep saying she's your girlfriend?" Her voice is hoarse. She's been crying.

"Where is her house. I need an address!" I start my car.

"Tata. Mark, honey, you know where my house is. You've been here plenty of times. And we always had so much fun. Come on over babe." With that she hung up. It upsets me to say that I in fact do remember where she lives.

I back up and take the ten minute drive to her house.

Once I'm there i walk up to the door. I stick my hand out, but I'm very hesitant. What if this isn't the house? What if shes not here? What if she took (y/n) somewhere else? These questions will get me no where if I don't just knock. I guve a soft knock. It probably wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear. So I do it again. This time harder and louder. The door swings open.

"Mark, baby! You're here!" She throws her arms around me. I instantly shove her away. Which I would never do to a lady. But this lady needed more than a shove. "Had me worried I thought you weren't going to show up!"

"I'm not your baby, so stop calling me that! What do you want from me?" I snap. Before she even started talking crazy; I was already done with her shit.

"Ease up babe. You seem so tense." She goes behind me and starts to rub my shoulders. "Don't worry. I'm taking good care of her."

"Hell yea I'm tense!" I break from her hands on my shoulders. "You stole my girlfriend! What the fuck gave you that idea?"

"Baby you still don't understand. I'm taking her away from you so we can be together. I'm saving you from making a big mistake. You guys don't belong together! You belong with me and only me!"

"I'm done playing games. Where is (y/n)? Tell me! Now!" My patience is wearing thin. It wasn't that thick to begin with.

"Why on earth would I tell you that?" She crosses her arms at me.

"Because if you don't I'll call the police. Either give her back, or I'll call the cops. Your choice." I raise an eyebrow at her. I beat her at her own game.

"Call the cops, and I'll kill your little bitch toy. I have a gun downstairs with her as we speak. Call anyone and she gets killed. Your choice." She smirks at me.

At least now I know where she is now. The basement. I push past her and run down the stairs. Shes screaming behind me but I done really mind her. I have one focus. (Y/n).