Chapter Twenty-Two

Nancy left so she could be home when (y/n) gets there. I however, can't go anywhere. Which sucks because I really want to get up and get out of this place. I'm pretty sure I know what the doctor has planned for me. I get to start moving around, then tomorrow I see how well I am. If I'm doing okay I get to leave this hell hole and make videos again.

Then, I hear another knock on the door. This one a little louder and harder than the last. I have no idea who it could possibly be this time. "Come in!" I call out.

In comes Wade and Bob. "What the fuck are you doing here Wade?" I pause, then smile. "Hi Bob!"

"Oh, okay. Fine then, I'll just leave. With all this beef jerky I bought for you." Wade turns to leave. Bob starts laughing.

"Waaaaaaaade! Hey pal! No need to be a stick in the mud! You know just how much I love you!" I joke around.

He comes back in and hands me the jerky. "Mark, you're an idiot!" Bob laughs. I begin to laugh too. "I know!" I munch on a piece of jerky.

"We saw the video then came right to the hospital," Wade informs me. "I can't believe you did that all for her."

"Aww Wade are you trying to make this into a mushy moment?" Bob asks. I laugh again. Cause as always, it's only laughs with these guys around. "You fucking make me sick," Bob adds. "Mark is mine!"

"Shut the fuck up Bob," I say.

We talk, well try to. Mainly we're dying of laughter. We eat beef jerky and laugh at eachother being dumbasses. We talk and hang out for a good hour and a half.

After they leave I'm left in the hospital room alone. Not for long, though. The doctor comes in without saying a word. She looks at her clipboard.

"And how are we today Mr. Fischbach?" She asks.

"Fine." I look to her confused. "You're not the same doctor is had the other day."

"He's out today. I'm taking his place." She starts to write on the clipboard. Not that know why.

"So, Markiplier, I understand we are trying to get up and walk today?"

I chuckle. "Yeah I am." I pause. "You called me Markiplier. You a fan?"

Her face heats up. "Uh, yea. So, is uh, how often do you feel pain now?" She stutters.

"I can't say I've felt any pain today."

"That's good. You're making a quick recovery." She walks over to the bed. She hands me some pills. "Pain killers. It'll help ease the pain when to try to walk." I take the pills and swallow them. She looks at me through her blonde bangs. "Are you ready?" She asks.

I nod. I slowly sit up, just in case. I feel a pinch in my just, but decide to push through it. I take the doctor's hand and she helps pull me onto my feet. The pain gets a little worse but not to where I feel like dying. I take a couple slow steps toward the door.

"Better watch out," I say. "I'm gonna make a break for it." I joke. She smiles. She looks at me, to make sure I'm doing okay. When our eyes meet her face turns red, and she averts her gaze.

We turn back around and I take steps to the bed. I feel my breathing become heavy and my chest turns to fire. My legs begin to shake; finally they give out under my weight. The doctor catches me and drags me back to the bed.

"Mark? Mark how are you feeling? What happened?" She asks. I can barely hear her. I can feel myself starting to fall asleep. Or die. I'm not sure which is happening. I'm still in pain.

"It's okay baby. I'm just another fangirl." She leans in and kisses me. I try to push her away, but my body is too heavy. My eyes glance to the door. Hoping, wishing that someone, anyone would come help me. I want to hit the nurse button. I don't think this girl is a doctor. My eyes stay glued to the door with hope. I see (y/n), with Bob and Wade in the doorway. Then my whole world turns back.