Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/n
So this is it...the final chapter! Thank you so much for reading! I've had so much fun writing this story! I have started a sequel so keep an eye out for that one. I love you guys so much! I will see you...in the next book. BUH-BYE!!!

*Three years later*
It's (y/n)'s birthday today. Her twenty-first birthday. Which means I finally get to take her out drinking!! I've got the best gift I could ever give any girl on her birthday. Not to boast or anything, but she'll probably die of happiness once she sees what it is. I sit waiting for my lovely gal to get back from shopping at the mall. (F/n) missed her so much that she actually moved in next door to us. They are doing a shopping day at the mall for (y/n)'s birthday. I didn't even have a choice on what time she could be back.

An hour pasts and I hear the doorknob jingling. (Y/n) is laughing as she tumbles into the apartment. "Bye (f/n) see you tomorrow!" (Y/n) and (f/n) have a collab channel on youtube. They basically do whatever. Random blogs on how life is going, sometimes they use my recording equipment and make gaming videos. They have over four million subscribers! It's basically thanks to me, not to toot my own horn or anything, since we're dating.

"Hey baby," she says as she goes to the room to drop off her bags.

"Hey honey." I stand up from the couch and walk towards her. "What did ya buy?" I put my arms around her waist.

"Oh just some girly things." She smirks.

"What kind of girly things?" I kiss her neck softly.

"Clothes. From multiple stores." She laughs when I bite her neck a little.

"That's it? Just clothes?" I look into her eyes.

"Weeeeellll, maybe I got some Victoria secret things too," she gives me a wink.

"And here I thought it was your birthday." I kiss her lips. She smiles in the kiss. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I lower her onto the couch and climb on top of her. We continue to kiss until I break away. (Y/n) gives me the puppy face.

"Not right now. Save it for later tonight sweet cheeks. I got a special present for you." I crawl off of her.

"What is it?" She sits up on the couch.

"Well if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it? Come on, grab your shoes."

I drive to a private little field where I have a small picnic set up. We walk over and sit on the blanket.

"Wow, a picnic. Very romantic stud," she jokes.

"Well what would a picnic be without some wine? Ready for your first drink love?" I pour a glass of wine for her and myself. She smells it first and gives a disgusted look. I just laugh.

"It's not gonna taste how it smells so just try it!"

"Okay, but if I get poisoned by this it's your ass." She puts the glass up to her lips and takes a sip.

"You like it?" I ask.

"Well, I mean, it's not entirely bad." She takes a bigger drink.

I drink some of my wine. We sit and talk about random things. She decides to bring up the more...sexual things that have happened. I basically turned her into a dirty mind. I regret nothing. It's funny to watch her try to be sexy, but in reality she's still an adorable girl to me. When she angry, she crosses her arms and will stick her tongue out. She brings up the first time we...uh, well...did a thing... and...yea. We sit and watch the clouds roll by. (Y/n), eventually finds her way on my lap, arms around my neck and my arms around her waist.

"So was this your gift? The most wonderful evening out?"

"Not exactly," I respond. She looks at me with a puzzled look.

I grab a small box and hand it to her. She looks more confused as ever. She opens the little box and begins to cry.

"(Y/n) before I ask if you're okay, I need to ask you something else. Will you marry me?"

"Oh Mark!" She kisses me. "Mark I, I'm not perfect. Not by any means. I won't always look the prettiest, I act like a goof, I'm a total slob. You know what I've been through and the things that have happened in my past. You know all my darkest secrets. Are you sure this is what you want? Someone as far from perfect as me?"

I just give her a small chuckle. "(Y/n), I'm not perfect either."

Credit to my friend Genesis who gave me the last line. My original plan was to leave the cliffhanger on just the question will you marry me but then she said the title of the book as the last line. So I did both. DUN DUN DUNNNNN
Are you going to marry Mark?? Who knows?
This story basically works both ways, it's a cliff hanger and an ending. You can just assume that you do or don't marry him. So if you really liked this story then please check out the first chapter of the second book which should be out wednesday. HAPPY READINGS!!