Chapter Twenty-Six

"Mark! Good to finally see you up! How ya feeling?" Bob asks.

"I feel good. Except for the fact (y/n) is sitting on my bladder." I look to her and she has sorry eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She quickly jumps off and sits next to me. I sit up and stretch out my legs.

"It's fine, except now I really have to pee."

"Are you able to get up, or should I go grab someone?" Wade asks.

"I can manage." I stand up slowly. I make my way to the bathroom door and close it behind me. "So how long have I been out?"

"About two days!" I hear Wade call out.

"So I didn't miss anything important did I? Like what was the reason I was out for two days?" I walk out of the bathroom and lay back down on the bed. "I'm all healed from the gun wound."

"Mark...How much do you remember?" Bob asks.

I think back. I was scheduled to start walking. The doctor came in. She helped me up. I fell over, got back in bed. She gave me those pain killers then...shit. "(y/n)! I didn't kiss her I swear! Ske kissed me and I...I- wait. What did happen after that?"

"Mark those weren't pain killers. She tried to kill you," Wade confesses.

I stay quiet. Letting it all sink in. I almost died. I almost left my friends. "Where's Jack?" I ask.

"I'll go get him." Bob walks out of the room. Soon after he walks back with Jack. His eyes are bloodshot red from tears.

"Hey man," he chokes out. I get up and pull him into a hug.

"I'm okay," I whisper. "Guys can you give me a moment alone with Jack?"

(Y/n) gives me a quick peck on my lips. Then they walk out. "I thought you were gone man," Jack begins. His eyes fill with an ocean of tears. "I'm such an ass. I never shoulda- I can't- I'm so fuckin' sorry." He puts his hands over his face.

"Jack I-" I sit and think of what I'm trying to say. My eyes start to sting. "It's okay. You didn't know. You were scared."

"I shouldn't have doubted the doctors. I shouldn't have thought the worse. I should've believed that you'd be okay." He begins to cry harder than I've ever seen him cry.

I open my mouth to say something, but he cuts me off by laughing. "Funny, I was fuckin' makin' fun of Wade for crying like this. I'm such an ass," he says.

"Jack, you didn't know," (y/n) says. I don't know when she had walked in. Nor had I noticed Bob and Wade right behind her.

"Oh fuck!" Jack laughs. "I didn't notice you guys game in!" He wipes his eyes.

We sit and talk for a little bit. They all apologize, hug, kiss, all that jazz. Everyone is feeling better and it's all because I woke up.

A/n
OMIGOSH!! We are almost to 1k reads total!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this story so far!!! I'm sad to say I think the end of it is coming soon!! But on the bright side I still have that sequel in mind Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much this has been awesome making people happy and feel the feels with something stupid that I write!! I really hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! Till next upload!!! Buh-bye!!!!