Chapter Eight

"So what's the plan for today? Anything special?" She asks when I walk out of the bathroom.

"Anything and everything," I respond.

She looks to me with an eyebrow raised.

"Anything you want. I have two things in mind though. We can go out to eat tonight, annnnd you can be in one of my videos. Not just any video... a minecraft video. I know you can't drink, but I think it will be fun for you to see it happen in person."

"Wait, so me be the one sober player?" She asks.

"That's exactly what I mean." I watch as she jumps up and down with the biggest grin on her face.

"You're serious right now? I get to play with you, Bob, and Wade?!"

"Even better... Sean might play with us too!" I really enjoy watching her get excited about my recordings.

"He's really going to? I remember when it was his dream just to play with you! Now you guys play all the time! Now it's my turn to have my dream come true!"

"Hasn't your dream already come true?" I cross my arms and lay back on the bed.

"What do you mean?" She crosses her arms back at me, and lays next to me.

"Oh, you know meeting me, hanging out with me, watching me make my videos, having me as a date to a dance, kissing me, making out with me drunk-" I get cut off. All those should have been her dreams coming true.

"Woah now, slow your roll. Making out with you wile you're drunk, wasn't really my plan for how that dream would come true." She laughs. "I would've rather you been sober."

"Well, I can fix that pretty easily." I turn to my side and lean in to kiss her. Her lips press gently against mine. Our mouths move in sync with each other. Her hands run through my hair, making it more messy than when I woke up. I pull her on top of me, giving me better access to run my hands up and down her body. My hands run up her sides. I feel her smile in our kiss. I guess I tickled her sides. I run them back down and realize my hands were on her butt. Do I stop? I don't know how she feels about that so I pull my hands up a little to the small of her back. Our tongues dance together, fighting for dominance. I roll over on top of her and trail my kisses down to her neck. I can smell fruity perfume. Her breathing is heavy. I get my hands under her shirt, but stay on her waist; on her warm skin. I move back up to her lips. I love her watermelon flavored lips. I just keep kissing her all over. Her neck, just below her ear. I nibble on her ear.

"M-mark," she says, out of breath.

"Yes?," I say between my kisses. She pushes me up a little and looks me in the eyes.

"Mark, I love you..."

I lean my head in and kiss her once more. "I love you too."

She grabs my face and kisses me.

A/n
Holy cheese balls it feels like forever since I last updated. Sorry this chapter is kinda short I was just in a huge rush to finally post something. I'm just trying to get as much detail in as I can bc I have two more big plans and I already know how I want this story to end. Spoiler I wanna make a sequel. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you liked it! (Honestly I totally failed trying to write a good make out scene)