Chapter Seventeen

"Mark!" I cry out. I takes all my energy to refrain from jumping on him, and smother him with hugs. His eyes are only half open. He moves his hand slowly to mine and grabs it. I lean over a bit and give him a kiss. My face still stained with tears.

"(Y/n). Please don't cry. I'm fine now." He cringes and holds his chest. "Just in a lot of pain." He pauses for a moment until he smiles to himself.
"Honestly I thought you were going to be in pain this weekend." He winks at me.

"Oh Mark." I begin to laugh with tears streaming down my face. "That's funny. I promise I'm trying not to cry. It's hard not to. You look really bad."

"Well that's a confident booster, isn't it?"

"Mark I'm being serious. You aren't going to be able to upload videos or go home tomorrow." He sits trying to think of a way around this.

"Well it's not the first time I haven't been able to make videos because of a trip to the hospital. Let's make a quick video update.

"Oh, I kinda already made one for you. I didn't know when you'd wake up so just to be on the safe side I made one for you."

"Can I see it?" He reaches for his phone but gets overwhelmed with pain. He grabs his chest and takes in deep breaths.

"Maybe it's better if you don't see it." I grab the phone. "I probably look like an idiot."

"I thought that when I first started on YouTube. I bet you look fine. Please? Let me see it?" I really don't want him to. At the moment I didn't realize that it's on his page so he'll see it anyways. My hand shakes uncontrollably as I pull up youtube. I'm very hesitant to hand the phone over to Mark. My hand surrenders the phone to his.

*Mark's Pov*
I watch the short video. Even though it's only a couple of seconds you can tell how much she cares for me and my fans. She didn't have to make the video, but she did anyways to let everyone know that I'm going to be okay and make it. The tears that fill her eyes prove just how much more she cares. I always knew she cared. She's just scared to show it.

"(Y/n). This video is actually really good. The comments are either sending me love, or complimenting your beauty," I say scrolling through the comments. Most of them are just people are just wishing me well. Like all comments, there's some bad ones. They aren't too mean or anything. Just some fangirls getting a little jealous. Trying to put her down. I know it won't work. She is a very strong and independent woman. I hand the phone over to (y/n) so she can read through some of the comments. I watch her eyes move back and fourth.

"They really do like me! Should we tell them?" She sets my phone down on the table.

"Tell them what? That we're together?"

"If that's ok with you." She fiddles with her fingers.

"Yeah. Let's make a video about it." I smile.