Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s pov

The car has been driving a couple of minutes until we pulled into a gas station.

"Alright, this is my stop. Thanks for the lift." Demi said and tried to get out.

"This one's funny Thing, let's kill her last." One of the hicks said to the driver.

"You're name is Thing?" Demi asked.

"That's right." She said as the person next to me spoke up next.

"Yeah and I'm Thing One." She said proudly.

"Let me guess." I said as I pointed the the girl near Demi. "Thing Two?"

"Wrong. Thing Three 'cause I'm third." The driver, Thing, held up a pistol.

"Woah..." Demi gasped.

"Clothes off, girls. You're going shopping." Thing Three smirked.

----

We walked into the gas station shop, which had a diner in it full of people. I was only in a sports bra and underwear as Demi was in a sports bra and underwear. They had written Suns on my back and Suck on Demi's. We sighed as we walked in and everyone laughed and pointed. I held up the scribbled note of a shopping list and read it to Demi.

"Ointment." We walked over to an aisle and started looking.

"This is bullshit. These people are morons, not killers. I bet it's not even a real gun." Demi grumbled.

"Let's just play their stupid game, get our clothes, and head home." I said. "Next is uh...two bottles of spring feminine cleanser."

"Lovely..." She muttered.

"We just need a case of beer and then we are out of here." I said, but looked up to see the shop owner on the phone.

"How are we gonna pull that off?" She asked.

"Would you card us?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Didn't think so."

---------

Lauren's pov

Camila had not stopped giggling and she gasped. I turned around to see her laughing as she threw pom poms out the window, hers and mine. She stopped laughing and leaned to the front of the car, all in my personal space.

"Don't you two like the same girls... or girl or something?" She rambled as she looked from me to Ally.

"I'm just tutoring her, that's all." Ally said as Camila fell back into the backseat.

"So you're not into her?" I asked. "Because she seems to be into you."

Camila screamed from the backseat, face pressed against the back windshield, "she gave her the nod!"

"Just be careful." I warned Ally again.

"What about you and (Y/n)?" She asked me.

"What about us?" I asked as I bit my lip to stop the smile at the mention of her name and the memory of our kiss.

"Oh come on, tortured artist meets tortured athlete? Talk about the obvious attraction." As soon as Ally finished, the car dinged.

"I hear birds." Camila said as she looked around. I looked at the gas needle to see it below empty.

"Unbelievable, Camila! Did you think to put gas in the car?!" I yelled. Camila leaned back to the front seat smirking while looking at Ally.

"Hello!? Answer the question, Camila." The car sputtered out as I pulled to the side of the road. "Why are we stopping?"

------

(Y/n)'s pov

We walked back into the car and were shoved in the middle as Thing One and Thing Three sat next to the windows. They grabbed the bags and rummaged through them.

"Sweet. They got the beer."

"You had your fun. Give us back our clothes now." I stated.

"I'm done with these clowns. Let's go get wasted." Thing One said.

As they Thing One and Thing were arguing they stopped.

"Listen." Police sirens were heard in the background. They started yelling and screaming as the driver took off and peeled out of the parking lot. She pulled into a hideout between the trees and turned the lights off as we ducked.

"Yeah!" They cheered.

"Yeah! Yeah! Alright! Woohoo!" I sarcastically cheered as they stopped. "Now cut the shit and give us our clothes."

"Do they not say please in the suburbs?" Thing asked as she held the gun up. Demi grabbed the gun and pointed it at Thing.

"She said 'Give us our clothes' you hick." The girls started laughing.

"Great, it's a starter pistol." Demi muttered. "I knew this was fake."

"But our fists are real." Thing Three said.

"We will give y'all your clothes back," Thing said. "We will even give one of you a ride home."

"What do you mean by one of us?" I asked.

----

We were given back our shorts as we put those on.

"The game is called gladiator. Basically, you beat the crap out of each other for our amusement. The last one standing gets all her clothes and a ride to a phone. The loser....well they lose." Thing smirked as she opened a beer.

"Let the games begin." Thing Three said as she toasted her beer.

"You can go fuck yourself." I said. "There's no way in hell the two of us are going to fight."

Just as I said that, I turned around to see Demi's fist flying towards me. Her punched connected with with my face as the hicks 'ooohhhed'.

"Maybe we are." I said. I dove towards Demi's knees and tackled her to the ground. I punched her a few times before she flipped me off her and stood up. I stood up as she punched me and I punched her twice. She grabbed my arm and pushed me into the hood of the car as the hicks moved off it.

"This is great. Not only do I get to kick your ass, but you have 30 miles to think about it." Demi smirked. I got up and punched her hard as she pushed me back onto the car hood.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as she pressed her forearm into my throat. "We should be fighting them." Demi winked and rolled off me and pulled the keys from the car as all the hicks were now alert.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Morons." Demi said.

"Give us the keys."

"Give us the clothes." I retorted.

"Fine." Thing grabbed a sock and threw it at me.

"You want to play a game, huh? How about a piece of clothes for a key?" Demi asked.

"No deal."

"Fine. We were walking anyway." Demi said as she got ready to throw the keys into the woods.

"Wait."

"Now we're talking. Give her her sweats." Demi said. My sweatshirt was thrown to me.

"That's worth a house key." I told Demi.

"Keep 'em coming." Demi said.

A/N I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.