Chapter 35

Lauren's pov

I was in the middle of watching a scary movie in my bed as Camila started to stir next to me.  I paused the movie as Camila sat up, looking confused.  She looked down to see herself wearing the same dress as last night.

"What am I doing here?" Camila asked groggily.

"Camila, this is two weekends in a row where you don't remember what happened the night before." I stated.

"Please tell me I didn't make a fool out of myself with (Y/n)." Camila said, concerned.  At the mention of her name, I instantly felt guilty for what I had said last night.

"Nope, that would be me." I sighed.

"Wait, you two were totally hot for each other." Camila's eyebrows furrowed.

"Were. Until about halfway through ripping each others clothes off, I bailed." 

"What!? And you did this because..." she raised her eyebrows, waiting to her a logical explanation.

"It got too serious. She started talking about all this intense commitment." I admitted.

"I do not want to live in a world where two fine ass and willing girls like ourselves can have such a lame Friday night. I should change my karma. Maybe you should make some changes, too." She advised.

"Well, I didn't wake up with a foggy memory." I quipped.

"Well, you didn't wake up with (Y/n), either." She retorted.  I glared at her and slapped her arm as she whined.

--------------------------

(Y/n)'s pov

"Hey, did you ever hear of these bands?" Ally held up two records as I read the names and nodded.  Ally and I decided to go shopping to have a friend day, and we ended up at this record store.

"Yeah, they're both pretty great." I commented, but stopped from further explanations as I saw Demi walk in, searching for someone.  Apparently that someone was ally, considering the fact that Demi walked up to us, waiting for me to leave so she could talk to Ally.  I glanced to Ally and she nodded, approving me to give them some time to talk.  I walked a few aisles over, not to far, but enough to hear their conversations and still be out of sight.

"I, um. I called your house," Demi started talking first. "Your mom said you were here."

"Great, I'll be sure to lie to her next time." Ally commented.

"Ally, please. I didn't know Camila read the note. I didn't even know there was a note until after everyone left. I wouldn't do that to you." Demi explained.

"Okay." I heard Ally sigh.

"Great." Demi said. "Are we cool?"

"No. We're not."

"Wait, I thought you believed me?" Demi asked, confused.

"Yeah, I believe you are sorry." Ally answered.

"Well, then what-" Demi was cut off.

"Look, this whole tutoring/hanging out/whatever it is thing, it's just. It's not working out. It's just a bad idea. I'm just- I'm done." Ally said before walking out the store.

-----------------

Lauren's pov

"Explain to me how this helps your karma, again." I wondered as we were in a lingerie store.  Camila was trying on different things and trying to get me to try some on, too.

"It doesn't, but it's a nice little pick me up, don't ya think?" She asked. "Here, try this on."

She handed me a leopard print top and pushed me toward the dressing room.

"Now, the karma thing comes next. It's a part of my master plan. If I can fix the damage I've done to certain people's love lives, maybe the universe will kick in and fix mine." Camila explained as I was putting on the top.

"That's a long list." I commented.

"Yeah, Demi and Ally are currently at the top. I really screwed that one up last night. Double karma points if I can undo that one." Camila rambled.

I stepped out the dressing room as Camila shrieked, "Fabulous! You know, not everyone can pull off the skeazy in the jungle vibe. Now I can fix you up, too."

"No thanks. I am done with the drama of dating. I just wanna have some fun."

"Then you will be happy to know that there is a college party tonight." Camila praised herself.

"So much for changing your ways." I mumbled, but she heard me.

"What? You promise to have fun, and I will just indulge in girls not booze. Plus, we have something to wear." She gestured to the skimpy shirt her and I were wearing.  I looked down at the shirt and laughed at her plan.

-----------------------------

Demi's pov

I was working out in my backyard as I saw Camila approaching.

"What do you want, Camila?"

"To apologize..." she answered. "For what I did to you and Ally."

"You're apologizing?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I know, it's weird, right? I'm trying to get my karma in order, so I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Ariana filmed it all for 'Drunken High School Girls 6,' so..."

"I totally had that coming. I want you to know I'm gonna fix it, and get you and Ally back on track." She said.

"It's not gonna happen." I sighed. "She made it pretty clear this morning."

"I got this." She smirked. "What would you like to do on y'all's date?"

"What date?" I asked.  She checked her watch before starting to back away.

"I gotta go. No time to waste. I'll call you later with details." She yelled as she ran off.  I smiled at the thought of going on a date with Ally.

A/N I'm bored af and I don't wanna do my homework, so here's an update.