Chapter 37 Part 2

Camila's pov

After I walked away from the high schooler, I looked around for Lauren, but could not find her.  I pulled out my cell phone and dialed her number.

Pick up...

C'mon I want to leave...

---------------------

Lauren's pov

Gabe turned up the music and closed his door, smirking the whole time.  He walked closer to the bed and with each step I felt more and more scared.

"Shhhhhh." He hushed as he put one knee onto the bed and reached his hand out.

"Get off." I tried to say, but it came out slurred and muffled.

"Don't touch me." I tried to say again as he climbed over me and tried to take off my jacket, but had the same results as before.

"No." I mumbled and turned, trying to hold onto my jacket with my left arm as my right was already somewhat pinned down.  He removed my right arm from the jacket and pinned it above my head, ultimately moving the hand off my right arm.  My phone started vibrating and I fumbled to answer it in my jacket pocket.

"Help." I attempted to voice out to the caller, but I'm not sure if it was heard.  He pulled the jacket off my right shoulder as I jerked around to get him off.

"Shhhhhh." He hushed me again.

"Leave me alone." I slurred, but he kept hushing me.  Whatever he drugged me with made me dizzy and really tired.  I struggled to keep my eyes open, but failed.

"Lauren!" I heard come from my phone before I dropped it and passed out.

----------------------

Camila's pov

"Lauren?" I asked when I heard muffled voices on the other end.

"Leave me alone." I heard.

"Shhhhhh."

"Lauren!" I yelled into the phone and ran off, still keeping the call going as I tried to find the room she was in. 

I listened to the music coming through the phone and found the room after walking into a hallway.  I turned the door knob but it didn't budge.  I furiously jiggled the knob until a boy walked over.

"Are you looking for me? This is my room." He said.

"Yeah! My friend is in there. Get it open."  The boy unlocked the door and I burst in to see another boy on top of Lauren halfway through taking her shirt off.

"Hey!" I yelled and he stopped what he was doing.

"Get out!" He yelled, but I pushed him off her.

"Get off of her!" I growled and pushed him on the floor, before turning my attention to an unconscious Lauren.

"Lauren?" I asked and lightly slapped her cheeks, but she was unresponsive.  A girl walked into the room and asked what was going on, along with the boy who unlocked the door.

"This fucking perv attacked my friend." I told them as the pervy boy denied it.

"She is lying. Her friend is just wasted." He defended himself.  I picked up Lauren and walked out the room. "She shouldn't drink so much." He called after us as the witnesses looked at him with disgust.

I exited the party and made my way to the front of campus.  I set Lauren down on the steps and sat down with her, laying her head on my lap.  I called (Y/n) to come help us and she said she was on her way.

"Is your friend okay?" I heard someone ask.  I turned to see who it was, and it was the girl who walked into the room earlier.

"I don't know." I told her. "She can't stay awake."

She tapped Lauren to get her attention and she loopily looked at the girl.  The girl put her hand on Lauren wrist and started asking questions.

"Do you know where you are?" She asked but Lauren looked at with hooded eyes. "Do you know your name?"

Lauren slowly nodded before opening her mouth, "I'm just...dizzy." 

The girl nodded and was about to say something, but a car screeched to a halt in front of us.  (Y/n) jumped out the car and ran over.

"Camila!" She yelled as she ran over toward us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call." I apologized.

"Is she okay?" She asked, staring at Lauren.

"She's not drunk." The girl replied. "I think he gave her a sedative. We need to know what it was."

We looked at her confused, until she explained. "I'm a med student."

---------------------------

(Y/n)'s pov

"Camila, I need you to show me what room she was in, okay?" I asked gently as Camila started tearing up.  She slowly nodded.

I turned to the med student, "can you stay with her?" I asked and motioned toward Lauren.

"Sure." She answered.

"Okay. C'mon Camila." I stood up and took her hand in mine.  Lauren transfered from Camila's lap to the med student's.

Camila led us through the party and we ended up in a hallway.

"It's this one." She commented as we stopped.  I stepped up and banged on the door with my fist.

"Open up!" I yelled.

"Piss off." I heard.

I chuckled lightly, "He told me to piss off."

Some boy was watching and I asked him, "Is this your dorm?" He nodded his head in response as I faced the door. "Go get your R.A." I told him before I kicked in the door.

"Hey, what the hell!?" Some fuckboy yelled at me.

I heard Camila, "That's him." 

I grabbed the boy and pushed him against the wall. "What did you put in her drink?"

"I didn't put anything in her drink." He smirked.

"You can tell me or you can tell the Police." I offered.

"It wasn't even anything, dude. It was only one roofie." He laughed, which pissed me off.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Nah, fuck off." He responded.  I pulled him off the wall and then slammed him against it, and then took my right fist and it collided with his face.

"I said, 'where are they?'" I told him.

"They're in that box over there." He pointed.  I let him go and walked to the box, pulling out a whole stash of the drugs.  I put them in my hoodie pocket and threw another punch at the dude.

"You better hope to God she's all right." I threatened.  I pushed him and walked out the room, grabbing Camila's hand.  I led us out the house and away from the boy before I would seriously hurt him.

A/N Hey, I'm bored af.