One: 5A❤️

*if you guys are fans of Malia, then don't read this fanfic. Ryder doesn't liked her, so yeah. Just wanted to do something different.*

Song: Remembering Sunday by All Time Low

~Ryder

"You don't remember me, do you?" The green-eyed teenage boy smirks in front of us. He looks at me, and doesn't stop staring.

Remember him? I squint my eyes, because something about him does seen familiar.

Green eyes? The only person I can remember ever having green eyes is-

He smiles. "I guess look a little different from the fourth grade."

"Theo?"

"I knew you'd remember me." He continues to smile at me.

*flashback*

"I hate you. I hate you so much!"

"Please don't be mad, please, Ry. I'll be back, someday. My daddy says so."

"I hope you die, and I never have to see your stupid face again!"

*flashback over*

"....because I want to be part of your pack."

***

"R.W."

After Scott writes down is initials, he writes down A.A, in honor of our best friend. Our best friend who gave her life to save us. After Allison died, I was never the same.

"She would of been with us."

"She still is.."

I know I should be focusing on this right now, but I can't stop thinking about Theo.

Senior year.

He decides to come back SENIOR YEAR. To be part of the pack.

You may be asking why I'm feeling this way? You'll find out why I hate Theo Raeken in due time.

"Ry?" I hear Stiles say as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I look at him, then shake him off and walk away.

Why am I giving Stiles the cold shoulder? Well, you're in for a fun ride, my friend.

Stiles and I...we've had a shakey friendship from the start. I became friends with him and Scott through Allison and Lydia. I fell for him. Hard.
It wasn't until the Nogitsune, or as I like to call it, Nogi, was when I found out it wasn't him I'd lost my virginity to, and he grew close to Malia. I lost all trust in him, and I'll never know what happened between them two, and I never want to.

Stiles and I broke up in Mexico, when Malia kissed him, right in front of me.
This is why I've grown distant from the pack. After Allison died, I feel like the only one I can trust is Lydia.

So this is why I spend most of the time with my two new favorite sophomores, Liam and Mason. I'm also really close with Brett, from Liam's old school.

After then whole deadpool thing, and Scott saving his life, he turned out to be a pretty decent guy. And, I have to say he's very attractive.

Anyways, Scott needs my brain, so that's why I stay around. I can't let my drama interfere with saving people's life.

As for Theo, Scott is the only one that knows what really happened with him and I. And it's going to stay that away.

*So if you don't know I am just in love with Theo and Cody Christian in general like he was my fav off of PLL(when he cried over Mona omg😫😭💔) I really wanted this to carry out in my Stiles/Ember fanfic, but I thought I'd be weird if I skipped season 3 & 4. Yes, she not on good terms with Stiles bc this was the original plot for season 5 of my Stiles/Ember one. No she doesn't like Malia. No she's not on good terms with the Pack...Allison's death took a tile on her. The book is titled Cardinals for a reason(listen and watch the music video to Cardinals by The Wonder Years. Theo is basically Aaron-the guy holding the other guy so it's like a metaphor?¿¿?) her brother is Aaron West, lead vocals of TWY but he's just a normal guy in this story. You'll find out what happened with her and Theo soon enough. Comment what YOUD what to happen though out the chapters bc I want other peoples ideas too!*