Rant: 5b Finale

.........

IM PISSED.

IM MORE PISSED AT THIS FINALE BC I DIDNT WANT TO ACTUALLY WRITE OUT RYDER LOSING THEO BC THATS JUST GONNA MAKE ME CRY.

Okay so Scott can save Deucalion...a fucking Demon Wolf who used his Alpha pack to try to kill Scotts pack...the fucking alpha pack that made Derek kill off his own pack by force...but not save Theo?!!?!!?!?!!!'

Donovan wanted to kill Papa Stilinski AND Stiles, yet Scott would have tried to save him😑

This just makes me so upset bc now I have to write the scene out and I don't want the Rydeo  story to end😫💔 I'm so heart broken bc I love this story so much, it's my favorite fan fic I've ever written and I've just grown to love those 2 characters, and I'm probably gonna cry when I finish the final chapter.

I kind of want to kill Ryder off because she loves Theo so much, but then again I want to either carry her revenge on Scott into season 6, or make Styder happen(but Stydia is cannon in season 6 so idk). If I don't kill her off and make her want revenge on Scott, I wanted to somehow come up with an idea to bring Theo back...

And I honestly think Jeff should write Theo back into season 6-like his whole journey with the Skin Walkers and his sister changed him or something¿ like Jeff made every other villain on the show redeem theirselves( the twins, somewhat of Erica and Isaac...somewhat of Jackson too bc of when He asked Lydia does she still love him...Brett, sort of but Scott saved his and his sister life so idk...Gerard-kind of but that came with a price) but you know what I'm getting at.

Like its clear that Mike isn't gonna come back to Rosewood on PLL so I feel like Cody should just get his contract renewed.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears❤️