Twenty-Eight pt 3

Song: Liars and Monsters by Escape the Fate❤️💀👽

~Ryder

"We have to go!"

"What the hell is going on?!"

Instead of answering my question, Theo grabs my arm and tries to pull me away.

"Get the hell off of me!" I yell, pushing him away. He's never grabbed me this way before. I'm about to slap him, when someone grabs my waist and pulls me away.

It's Stiles.

"I think you should go." He tells Theo.

"Not without my girlfriend." Theo says, stepping towards him.

"Stiles we don't have time for this!" I hear Hayden yell.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Liam tried to take on the Beast and he's really hurt."

"Ohmygod!" I shout and run for the room where Hayden is in. I push Hayden out of the way, and she's not too happy about that. I really don't care, either. If you can't tell, in not to fond of her. How do you go from hating someone, then like 2 seconds later, you're in love with him? She made Liam's  life a living hell when they first got here, and I refuse to let that go.

"Pain. Pain makes you human." I hear Stiles say, coming up stand next to me.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Hayden says as Liam starts groaning again.

"Maybe he'll start healing if-" "Give me some room." I tell them both as I take Liam's hand. They both move back as I take a deep breath. Black veins start forming in my arms as I take my best friends pain away.

And the more I take, the better I feel.

I never understood the how something as simple as taking someone's pain away, can make you feel good.

"Okay, I think he's good now, Ryder." Stiles says. I can't stop now.

"Seriously, let got." He says again. This time, Hayden tries to grab me, but I push her away. I can tell my eyes are golden by her facial expression. I let out sort of a..growl towards her?

Before I know it, Stiles pulls me away, making me lose balance and we both fall to the floor. I can feel myself turn back to normal, and I instantly feel bad for almost hurting my best friend.

"Theo was right," I say, shaking my head. I can't even look at Stiles. "I need to learn to control this."

"Hey," Stiles says, taking my hands in his. He stares at me in the eyes, which doesn't make me as uncomfortable as I thought it would. "I know how that feels and I remember everything I did. I remember how great it felt to hurt Scott. You'll survive this, okay? And control is overrated." He wipes my cheek with his thumb, and a warm sensation goes all over my body.

We're having a moment, and I know we shouldn't considering the fact that I'm in love with Theo.

But who says I ever fell out of love with Stiles?

"Hey, what's this?" Stiles asks, holding up my drawing notebook that fell out my bag. My pencil is still in the page, so it opened to my recent drawing.

"It's nothing." I say, trying to take not back.

"Memorie Damnatio?" He says, reading the caption out loud. "You know who the beast is?"

"No-yes? Look, that's not what it-" We get cut off by more kids screaming as they run inside. I move Stiles out of the way and run into the hallway, to see a blond haired girl who fell on the floor. I grab her, and then someone grabs me and pushes us into the room.