Thirty pt 2

Song: The Guillotine pt 3 (The Aftermath) by Escape the Fate❤️

~Ryder

Deucalion broke Theo's fucking neck, and Scott just stood there and let it happen.

The exact way he just stood there and let Allison get killed by the Oni. I can finally say it was never my fault that Allison died.

It's Scotts.

Scott is the reason Isaac left.

Scott is the reason Adien died.

Scott is the reason Jackson and Danny left Beacon Hills.

Scott is the reason Allison died.

It was never my fault. It's Scott's. And I can finally let the guilt of losing by best friend, go.

That it.

I'm done.

Now, it's personal.

I've never felt this..angry before, so I take Deucalion by the throat and grow him across the room. Liam tried to stop me, but I push him away too.

I hear a gasp, and look down. The fact that Theo is actually alive is a shock to me. "You broke my neck." He says, panting.

Deucalion stands up, and goes back over to him. "Good luck with that." He tells him. He looks back at Scott and Liam, saying something. I'm too busy worried about the fact that my boyfriend is still alive even though he just got his fucking neck broke.

"What about Mason?" Liam asks.

"We can still have your friend."

"Let's go."Scott says, agreeing to the plan. They start to walk away, when gun shots start flying. Deucalion is shot in the back, and he slides to the flood, holding his wound.

"This just isn't my day." He says, the pain in his voice is evident.

"This is a surprising alliance, Scott." A voice says. A voice that belongs to no other than Gerard Argent. "You and Deucalion?" He continues to point the gun at them whilst he walks towards us. "How long have you been planing this?"

"About as long as he and I have been planing this one." Argent says, throwing Scott the cane.

Confused, Gerard ask, "What are you doing?"

"I knew when I brought you back, it would never be about saving lives. It would be about immortalizing you own." Argent pulls his gun out just when Gerard points his at him. They're both at a stand off, just waiting for the other to pull the trigger. "Scott, go."

Liam and Scott look at each other. "Go now!" Argent yells, making them flee the scene.

I look down at Theo, and take some of his pain away."Babe, I'll be okay. Just go. Get out of there. I can't risk the Beast coming after you too. I love you, okay?" He says.

A tear escapes my eye, and I bend down to kiss him. "This. This just got person." I say standing up. I run after them, leaving my injured boyfriend behind.

As I'm walking away, I hear a gun shot.

When I get to where they're at, standing in front of them is Sebastian.

"...I don't have much use for an alter ego." Scott and Liam look at each other, and nod. When hey look up, they're eyes are glowing.

"You want it?" Scott asks, holding the cane up. "Come get it."