SEASON 6

THEO MOTHERFUCKIN RAKEN IS COMING BACK HOLY SHIT IM SO EXCITED👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽b
👏🏽

I'm so sad this is the last season, but I'm content with it ending. It's not like One Tree Hill(although I stopped watching it after Peyton and Lucas left town) and we know it has to end-I just hope it's a decent ending.
I literally cried when Stiles was like, "don't forget me" in the trailer ohmygod-my baby😫😭.  LIKE WE'VE WAITED 5 YEARS FOR STYDIA AND WE'RE FINALLY GETTING IT IM SO READY🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽👏🏽I have no clue what this means for Styder or Rydeo bc this whole "man hunt-bitches disappearing-shit" is fuckin wild and I feel like I'm gonna be so overwhelmed with it, I won't know how to finish their storyline. I'm open to any suggestions on how y'all would like this sequel to play out and if you know they mythology behind this season-I'd like to know.

Being the fact that Stydia is cannon, idk if Stiles will be with Lydia in this book. Ryder is definitely still pissed at all of them-and how ever Theo's character comes back with be huge for her. And yes, she's still a Nogitsune.

And I'm kinda pissed about Kira being written off. Like I still don't understand anything about Kitsunes😑 Honestly, if they can write her off, Malia should off been written off too. Like yeah it's known I just don't like Malia(NO NOT BC OF STILES) but her character development was done. Kiras was like 45% done. Like how did she get a tail. How does that work. How does foxfire work. I don't understand any of her mythology.

Anyways, like I said, I'm open to suggestions for this season. Have a great day😬❤️