Epilogue

"You took away the last of my happiness I have left in my life!"

"Ryder, he's not a good guy! How can you even stand there and-"

"You have no right to bash him, Stiles! He was there to put the pieces back together-from my broken heart that YOU broke!"

"There was no way, Ry. I couldn't save him.."

"But you can save Deucalion, right? Remember when he made Derek kill off HIS OWN PACK? Remember when Deucalion sent his alpha pack to kill off you guys? I thought being a 'true alpha' meant you saved peoples lives no matter what."

Lydia tries to come over to me, but I push her back.

"We can fix this, okay? We can-"

"You crossed the line..."

"Then don't draw one!"

"Everyone I loved, gone. You didn't save Adien...and you didn't save Allison. Watch your ba-" I stop myself from laughing, and give them a small, evil grin. "Watch your pack, Scott. You've made it perfectly clear...

A fox and a wolf can't be friends."

*THIS WAS SO HEARTBREAKING TO WRITE OHMYGOD. I've had so much fun with this fanfic and it's by far my favorite one I've ever written. I'm sad this is over, will not really bc I have plans for Rydeo I'm season 6-if Theo comes back. Anyways, goodbye for now! Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️*