Three

Song: Join the Club by BMTH❤️

~Theo

I came back for Ryder.

Yes, there are other reasons why I came back, but she's at the top of the list.

Truth is, I love her. I always have. I've never stopped. And that's why this while job is so difficult. I'm not supposed to get close to her, but I can't help how I feel.

When she walked into bio class...I was so glad my table was the only empty one left. She probably doesn't think I heard her when she whispered "I don't think I belong anywhere," but I did. And that's why I help her hand after that.

The way she freaked out on Scott in the locker room...that's what I looked at her the way I did, because something's different about her.

She's not the same girl I fell in love with.

Don't get me wrong, that doesn't make me lover her any less, it's just I want to know what happened to her.

Right now, I'm at the bridge, where my sister died. I drop a flower into the creek, out of memory of her.

I remember when we all used to play together; me, her, Stiles, Ryder and Scott. Her and my sister were close, so when she passed, it took a tole on Ryder.

*flashback*

"I can't believe she's really gone." Ryder cries into my chest.

"I know. I miss her too." I whisper as I kiss her head.

"I'd it rather be me. She didn't deserve to go."

"Don't talk like that." I say, looking at her. "I'd go crazy if something happened to you."

*flashback over*

I take a deep breathe, and start to walk away. As I'm leaving, I notice Stiles and that Liam kid Ryder is alway hanging out with. I jump from where I am, and decide to go to them. "What are you guys doing?" The Liam kid tried to come at me, but Stiles holds him back. "Woah, why do I get the feeling this kid is tougher than he looks?"

"Only when we take the leash off." Stiles says. He then goes into this rant into how my parent signatures are different and how dad isn't my dad.

After this whole confrontation, he and Liam walk away. That's when I get a wiff of something.

Vanilla-Bean Noel.

That's Ryder's scent, or at least what she smells like every single day.

And then I smell her emotions: depressed. It's an everyday thing, and I and I wanna help...I just don't know how.

My goal out of this is to get not only the pack to trust me, but her to let me in. I wanna be the guy she calls at 3am because if a nightmare or she can't sleep.

I just want her.

*OHMYGOD LAST NIGHT EPISODE I SCREAMED WHEN THEO GOT ELECTROCUTED WENT WEAK WHEN HE SMIRKED AT SCOTT AFTER TELLING HIM HE SHOULDN'T GO WITH THEM. LAYDEN IS OFFICIALLY CANON AND IM SO HAPPY😭 IDK WHAT GAME THEO IS PLAYING BUT HES DOING IT SO WELL AND I LOVE HIM. AND KIRA LEAVING. AND NOW WE KNOW STILES' FIRST NAME STARTS WITH AN 'M' AND OHMYGOD WHEN MAMA MCCALL SLAPPED PAPA STILINSKI😂 HE KNOWS STILES PROBS KILLED DONOVAN NOW AND IM NOT OKAY WITH ANY OF THAT AND I LOVE HOW MELISSA DEFENDED HIM✌️😂😭*