Epilogue

AN: Okayyyy. So there is going to be a huge jump in time right now because there are only going to be 28 chapters (including the epilogue) and as I warned in the wayyy beginning of the story, this is going to be a REALLY cheesy fanfic so please don't complain about the ending

And I'm sorry for my terrible updating schedule throughout this book. I really am, I just had a bad year this past year but I'm a lot better now and I'm writing more fanfics (Not Diall, maybe in the future. But not right now). So I hope you enjoyed this book

And in advanced thank you to everyone who read this, its been like 2 years since I started writing this and I wrote this just to kill time for me, I didn't think anyone would actually read it and like it, so thank you

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

¨Hey babe?¨

¨Yeah?¨ I looked to Niall as he walked up to me with a book of some sort in his hands

¨Are you ready to go?¨ I nodded, letting him help me up, feeling his hand wrap around my waist and walked with him to the car. 

It's been about four years now since Niall asked me to be his girlfriend. One Direction ended last year and Harry and Liam ended up going off to be solo artists. Louis owns his own record label, and a successful one at that. And Niall is a song writer and is talking about starting to sing again, or going to do something in the music industry, but he wants to wait until a little after the baby is born to think about doing anything drastic that will involve him leaving the house for a long period of time.

Oh, and did I forget to mention I'm pregnant?

We're going to the doctor's again today so I can get another ultra sound and today is the day I get to find out the gender if I want to.

We've been together for four years and we've been married a little over a year now. The wedding was amazing, it was also huge. We had so many people there, everyone from my friends, to his family and friends, including the famous ones. Niall obviously still keeps in touch with the boys since the ending of the band, and even I get a call from one of them every once in a while asking how I've been and such, I even work in Louis record label. Since Niall and I started dating I've been to a couple of award shows and such, but that event was about me, well us. And it was a nice feeling. Anyways, after the wedding we had a two week honeymoon in the bahamas.

Where it all started

Niall thought it would be a good idea and I agreed, especially because the place is gorgeous with the clear water and fancy hotels. It was definitely a time to remember. 

When One Direction's break was over after all the drama and such, they went back on tour and making albums and all the things they do. I stayed where I was in my apartment and stayed working in the little coffee shop for a while. Randomly girls would walk up to me and ask for pictures and autographs and saying how cute Niall and I looked together. Or there would be the rude girls who walked up to me and told me I didn't deserve him and that he should just break up with me while he had the chance. In the beginning those words hurt a lot, but after a while I realized that all that mattered is that I was happy with him. So even though it was hard, I eventually learned how to brush off those words and learned to ignore them.

And now here I am, if you asked me where I would be in 5 years before that day the boys ran into the shop I would have never guessed something like this. I was thinking of going to uni and getting a degree in something, maybe meeting a guy there or whatever was going to play out in life. I didn't even like the band, I never would have guessed running into them and dating one of the members a couple months later then marrying him and now being pregnant with his child. It all already happened and it's still a little hard to wrap my head around the idea that this is now my life, I couldn't have asked for anything more. This is exactly how I want it.